Author Topic: Anna/Hannah - Natural Oriental Rehab - Nuneaton  (Read 4806 times)

Offline onamadone

Comms - Via Txt messaging Kimmi (Min) - Booked on the same day for an evening slot

Cost - £45 Massage £20 HE £20 semi naked (in pants)

Venue - Discreet shops in Nuneaton next to Coop (where I parked, which is 5sec away if you park at the back of the car park)

Girl - 9/10 (one point off because she does have a big ass it’s very small - all in proportion though) very beautiful I’d say better than Kimi easily

Massage - Very good really worked out some knots which is always nice so I actually really enjoyed the massage, this was all dry at first and the fun started with the oil. What followed was probably the longest and most sensual reach unders and cc swipes I’ve had. She was really good and got me rock solid.
On the turnover she played with my nipples and massaged my cock again very sexy whilst looking at me. So I started to caress her small little bum and then worked my way up. She asked if I like the massage down below I said yes and she said £20 for that by which point I was like yes no problem. I said what about getting undressed for me, she went all shy and I thought hold on I might have a chance here. I thought it was strictly touching on clothes at this establishment like old lode lane. So I continued to try my luck and agreed £20 for her in her pants.

£45 massage at door + £20 HE + £20 in pants

What a cracking pair of tits with big nipples I could help and started to suck on them and caress her ass and back. I sat up on the table and got her in the middle of my legs and let my tongue work her tits and neck and she seemed to love it, although her neck was extremely sensitive. She was walking me slowly and playing with my balls at the same time.

She then got me to lie down and she had her back towards me so I could play with her tits while she teased my cock for about 15-20min until I exploded. I must say an unforgettable experience and I’ll definitely be going back. She continued to play with my balls and cock for 5-10min after I had cum. She is a very good girl  :wacko:

I was only expecting a massage and HE. So I walked out with a massive smile on my face!

« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 07:32:00 pm by onamadone »


Offline shed

So it was £85 for a one hour topless massage. Sounds expensive. Do you think she would be game to remove her pants and do a full btb within time 

Offline onamadone

I don’t think it was to be honest as the quality of the massage was really good and the girl was very pretty with an amazing rack. One of those where you take off the bra and they are still in the air  :wackogirl:

I’m not sure but if I got that far first time then it’s worth a second attempt for sure!

I will be going back even if it’s not the extra £20 just the massage and HE at £65 is really good VFM

Offline Ray Mysterio

So Ive seen kimi before and she like a girl next door...cute.  What this other girl look like and how old would you say she is? I'm tempting to give her a go?


Thanks

Offline Beans1234

Just fired a quick txt off sounds perfect and a perfect set of tits

Just to be clear which on had the best tits  :coolgirl:

Offline Toppunter1

Will do a review, Anna is slim, size 8 with fake D cup tits.  I got her fully naked and pussy play with no complaints

Offline evening-gent

Will do a review, Anna is slim, size 8 with fake D cup tits.  I got her fully naked and pussy play with no complaints

how much did that cost?

Online Jasonk71

She does have a big ass it's very small? 

Offline evening-gent

bad news. went there today and was told anna is no longer working there. looks like shes either moved on or kimi has found out about her getting her kit off for extra and told her to go. New girl starting next week

Offline shed

bad news. went there today and was told anna is no longer working there. looks like shes either moved on or kimi has found out about her getting her kit off for extra and told her to go. New girl starting next week

Not surprised she has got the boot. Kimi runs a similar operation to Laura at OLL. Obviously some tosser has told Kimi about Anna's extra services. Pity, as was planning to visit Anna following the recent reviews.

Offline Punter S Thompson

Not surprised she has got the boot. Kimi runs a similar operation to Laura at OLL. Obviously some tosser has told Kimi about Anna's extra services. Pity, as was planning to visit Anna following the recent reviews.

Kimi often checks this website.
So it maybe reviews on here that have caused her to be given the boot.
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Pete556

Kimi often checks this website.
So it maybe reviews on here that have caused her to be given the boot.
Am guessing this is the case. Which is s shame, but Kimi now clearly has to be careful as she owns the shop.

Offline Punter S Thompson

Am guessing this is the case. Which is s shame, but Kimi now clearly has to be careful as she owns the shop.
Yeah I don't blame her to be honest.
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jefflynne

Am guessing this is the case. Which is s shame, but Kimi now clearly has to be careful as she owns the shop.

That's fair enough, but it's an odd moral choice. You're fine with wanking blokes off but draw the line at someone going topless!

Offline Ray Mysterio

I'm a bit confused...this happens allot to me :timeout:

Why would she get rid of a girl who getting fab reviews and will generate more money for you? 

Is it illegal to get ur tits out in a massage parlour for money...Ive seen tits out on the beach, in the street in a nightclub, back of a cab, at a football game and so on...?

I wanted to see these tits.  :thumbsdown:





Offline Pete556

I'm a bit confused...this happens allot to me :timeout:

Why would she get rid of a girl who getting fab reviews and will generate more money for you? 

Is it illegal to get ur tits out in a massage parlour for money...Ive seen tits out on the beach, in the street in a nightclub, back of a cab, at a football game and so on...?

I wanted to see these tits.  :thumbsdown:
My guess is it has something to do with the place not being seen as a brothel?
Maybe there is a level of tolerance with HE??
I don’t really know so just guessing.

Offline shed

I'm a bit confused...this happens allot to me :timeout:

Why would she get rid of a girl who getting fab reviews and will generate more money for you? 

Is it illegal to get ur tits out in a massage parlour for money...Ive seen tits out on the beach, in the street in a nightclub, back of a cab, at a football game and so on...?

I wanted to see these tits.  :thumbsdown:

It's a fair point to make. She used to work at Old lode Lane with Laura who had similar strict rules. Only he and nothing else or they were instantly dismissed. Even if they were good it made no difference. They must have their own standards which ensures they don't get Into trouble with the landlord or risk of being raided.

Offline evening-gent

beats me why girls like anna dont open up thier own place. I'm sure she would be very popular. gladly she hasnt as it would cost me a fortune

Offline markymark72

Just been now for an hours massage. New girl, didnt get her name. Around early to mid 20s, hard to tell with face mask on. Decent body but definately HE only. She moved away when I tried to cop a feel. Massage was ok, not many swipes so not as good as Kimis.