Author Topic: Laylah Aaliyah Birmingham  (Read 1388 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6268664) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Arnav09

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 69
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 9
External Link/Members Only

SO

This shit punt was partly at my fault, I didnt check out all her pics.

Comms: good

meet: SURPRISE! Girl looks much older than profile pics, facially does not look as pretty as pictures at all, simply not attracted, and unlike the pictures she is a size 12 6" foot tall girl.

So appearance may be my fault for not inspecting the pictures (SNAPCHAT FILTERS DO A WONDER), but the service was just as shit hence the negative - OWO was so poorly (have to pay extra for it too), up and down the tip with her teeth; followed very shortly (1 minute into the bj) by "you want to fuck now?". Wanted doggy, the bed was so low I just couldnt position myself at all, (btw her ass is photoshopped in the pics, its not as big or appealing), but managed to pound away and get away from that shit hole.

One would think a girl with so many preferences in her Enjoy list, would be a really go down and get it good service type punt - but it was rather a poor punt.

Waste of money, waste of time.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 02:22:48 pm by Arnav09 »
Banned reason: Posting fake review - potential threats
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
Thanks for thrh review pal. Don't tell me, you went for the full hour at 250? And extra on top?
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline teddyking

Geez £250 for an hour. I saw this ad yesterday while browsing and when I saw “verification pending” I just nope’d the fuck out of there

Great review , 🙏
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline chadpitt

Geez £250 for an hour. I saw this ad yesterday while browsing and when I saw “verification pending” I just nope’d the fuck out of there

Yeah £250 and all the red flags. She's fishing for suckers.

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
At those prices with said experience I wouldn't even leave a review....I'd just get some rope, I wouldn't even leave a note for the family.

All looks good on paper:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 05:55:27 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
At those prices with said experience I wouldn't even leave a review....I'd just get some rope, I wouldn't even leave a note for the family.

All looks good on paper:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Think that is exactly what she is illustrating in that pic  :D
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
😂 can't believe I missed that. 😂
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish