Author Topic: Hayley-x-x - Portsmouth  (Read 3754 times)


149 review(s) for English-Emma (146 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Curious Newcomer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hayley is very well reviewed on here but it never hurts to have an up-to-date account. This was before lockdown came back in force and things were allowed!

Cost: £180 for 1 hour. A little above what I'd normally pay but I haven't been punting for a very long time, so I had some money saved up.

Location: Corner house in Portsmouth, near the football ground. Hayley has mentioned she's moving from there soon. I believe she also occasionally offers incalls in Southampton as well. I know for the Portsmouth one there was definitely free parking nearby.

Comms: All sorted in advance via AW, then phone number given the day before.

Services: A slight fetish intro leading into a GFE. I get the impression Hayley has done pretty much everything in the past so is able to offer most things.

Hayley: Personally very much my type. Face photos are very clear on her profile, and they were accurate when I met her.

Parked up a few minutes early (I had a long drive to get there) and Hayley was ready to let me in straight away. I don't think she's much of a clockwatcher. A great tie and tease leading into a GFE. Only downside is Hayley is not madly into DFK.

Not too sure what else to add, as Hayley has been reviewed so many times already!

Offline timsussex

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,363
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 36
Always good to have an upto date review

Hayley's other place is in Eastleigh and for those looking to visit this is apparently her last month in Portsmouth


Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Halyley is a bit of a legend. Any serious punters must see at some stage. Thanks for the review OP. :thumbsup:

Offline Tun210

Halyley is a bit of a legend. Any serious punters must see at some stage. Thanks for the review OP. :thumbsup:

I second that

Offline CharliePepp

How much Extra for Anal with Hayley? Having had her once, I really want to go back and give her one up the bum!
I've had a few poor anal experiences where the girl was trying to control the depth of penetration either by using her hand circling my todger or being on top and controlling things that way.

So bottom line will Hayley let me pound away to my hearts content?

I still haven't broached the subject with her yet
Banned reason: Boundary pushing twat.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Derrick101

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,577
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
How much Extra for Anal with Hayley? Having had her once, I really want to go back and give her one up the bum!
I've had a few poor anal experiences where the girl was trying to control the depth of penetration either by using her hand circling my todger or being on top and controlling things that way.

So bottom line will Hayley let me pound away to my hearts content?

I still haven't broached the subject with her yet

There's no 'shopping list' with Hayley ! You will have to discuss with her  :hi:

Offline CharliePepp

I know but I always find asking a girl if I can do her up the ass a tad embarrasing - I think I'll text her "Dear Hayley, Can I pop round this week and smash in your back entrance while you are in doggy and playing with my balls with your fingertips. Warm Regards, Charlie"
Banned reason: Boundary pushing twat.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline timsussex

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,363
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 36
I know but I always find asking a girl if I can do her up the ass a tad embarrasing - I think I'll text her "Dear Hayley, Can I pop round this week and smash in your back entrance while you are in doggy and playing with my balls with your fingertips. Warm Regards, Charlie"

I suspect a more subtle approach is more likely to succeed !

Offline Dirty_Parry

I suspect a more subtle approach is more likely to succeed !
:D :D :D

Offline ReginaldPerrin

Just put please on the end. Sorted.

Offline knightofthegarter

It isn't on her likes list but she is certainly not the kind of girl who'll take offence at being asked.