Author Topic: Fiesta via Diva - Earl’s Court... meh 😑  (Read 625 times)

Offline golden bull

Saw this girl recently:
External Link/Members Only

So wanted to test the waters after a long sabbatical but now had first jab etc. So feel safer to venture out again.
Wanted to book Aquamarine or Marrine but both were not available so opted for Fiesta who had 1 positive and 1 neutral on here bad sadly she’s getting a neg from me.

Location, been here before a short walk from the station, a second floor flat near a pub.

Girl: pics are better than in person, not ugly but not stunning either, quite a plain Jane and has some acne on her face. English is passable and body wise my type, petite, slim and nice small titties.
Dick was doing the thinking so decided to stay.

Rocked up on time, paid the fee, shower taken etc. Mouthwash available and I bought my own toothpaste and toothbrush anyway  so freshened up nicely.

Came out and into the room she was a bit standoffish . First neg. went for a kiss and she turned her face😔.... been here b4 so no kissing let alone dfk. This set the precedent for what is to come so yeah.... meh.
Owo offered and she did DT at least which was decent and went for daty as she got lube out. Told her to hold it as I dived in. Tried to restrict access so neg2.... from this point I knew it’s going to be shit so decided to salvage the punt and do what I wanted to do and smash her pussy.

Dom on and first round fucked her in mish.... at least she’s tight and made moaning noises. Didn’t last long as like I said had been a while since I punted.

Intra round chit chat as I recuperate and she said business is slow so not busy as the agency price increases will have you believe.

She initiated round 2 so she sucked me to attention again before I smashed her in doggy, prone bone and finally spoons. Worked up a sweat and I then noticed a fishy smell, not overpowering but it was there and put me off my stride, neg3.
Struggled to finish due to lack of kissing, fishy smell and all round meh, so decided to cut it short and had a long shower before heading out feeling deflated.

Disappointed that my first punt back is shit and given the crazy price inflation of late with no guarantee of a good punt I’ll have to start exploring other avenues other than agencies.

Would I be back??? Meh.... Nay!!

Offline SlimShady

Sad to hear that.

There are plenty of girls for 150 which are well reviewed here (not only from agencies). Don't risk next time.

Online centry

Sorry to hear that @golden_bull
I posted a positive review of her previously but it looks like she's had enough schlongs.
She's been in London since November/December and it seems like she's gotten jaded.