xxx- jesika -xxx - Portsmouth
https://www.adultwork.com/6183134
Pre-amble: First punt this year. I was in Portsmouth anyway via train and quick look up not much about.
Comms: Called and immediate pickup.
Arranged for a 30 minute punt for £60 with 2 hr notice. OWO included. The flat was a pain to be guided into. I am guessing the handler was not the SP.
Venue: Flat buzzed in. Floor 1 near Victoria Rd South area.
The Girl: Well I turned up and was met by an older SP. The SP was not 21 more like 30 and short, fat, gut and untoned. I felt like walking but the blue had kicked in and I needed a shag.
It reminded me of discos in the 70’s when at the end all the decent birds had been picked and you were left with the rough ones at the end. You wake up next day and chew your arm off trying to get away before they wake up and they would ask you to do the deed again but sober this time.
The pictures maybe the SP but 10 years ago. Massive tits though if that’s your thing. English not good.
Service: The condom packet was open in 30secs. Slow down I say. A bit of foreplay then condom for OW! No OWO so a reluctant BJ was given. Sex was a continual doggy, doggy question. I tried a few positions but gave in to the ‘doggy’ request and buried her face in a pillow and thought of Jane Seymour, who is 70 now and I would rather be shagging. Shot in the bag. Then out the door quick.
Summary: Cheap P&D punt for £60
I won’t be back. Again sorry I was not quicker with the review.