Author Topic: misschelseabrook- Touring  (Read 1841 times)


152 review(s) for misschelseabrook (143 positive, 6 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Sammo

External Link/Members Only £160 ph

Seen her a few times over lockdown.  I know she divides opinion on here but I always get the service I want from her, always willing to do most things I fancy during a punt, more of a filthy PSE every time, always leave with a smile, doesn’t clock watch.

Lots of DFK, will snog throughout the punt, plenty of OWO with spit, takes and gags on full length, clean tidy pussy to lick out, rimming both ways is nice and deep, my favourite, loves 69 position, sex in mish, doggy, always fingers her own bum whilst deep inside her, never tried anal finish with CIM, shame she’s not a swallower

Sorry I’ve been punting for a while but don’t review much, but from now I will review all punts
All in all cracking lass with a sexy body which is to my liking
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 01:03:21 pm by Sammo »