First off thanks to all the good reports from mufflicker, kamiliodon and shyleo. Decided to get back in the game after what felt like years of staying away
Old link for reference cannot see any recent postings:
External Link/Members Only07438 780861
Coms
Texted few days earlier to confirm who was working during the week. Booking was made on the day 3 hours prior no issues.
Address
A semi detached with a huge tree almost blocking the front door.
Meet
This was last week - arrived 20mins or so early and texted to ask if OK to proceed and got the go ahead. Knocked on door and rang doorbell and door magically opens with tinting stood behind hidden.
Wearing a red dress revealing some nice chebs that's way above average for a Chinese lady.
Led upstairs and into a room that's a bit tatty but fit for purpose. Massage bed with a hole for your head.
Tingting lays some towels on top and the money is exchanged £80 for 1 hour and b2b.
She goes downstairs to stash it and I strip and on returning asked if we could shower together and off we go. She washes me down and I ask if I can help her to a yes and we have a little Chuckle and I'm there touching her everywhere and washing her minge which has a little bush. Shower does seem a bit rushed.
Upon re entering the room she dims the light and puts on some music and then looks at me standing there.. So I ask her if it's OK can I give her a massage and she lays down on her back and I start with some Johnsons oil all over her and feeling her arms big tits and chest moving slowly down and she's just there like a brick.
As I reach lower and onto her legs she tightens up and I move away from her pussy and ask her to turn around and do the same thing on her back but same again as I go lower before I even reach her pussy she's clamped up.
So after 10 mins of this I asked if it's my turn yet and she gets off and points to the bed and I lay down and she's just running her fingernails across my back once and then focused the rest on my thighs and balls. Literally for 5 mins I'm laying there and she's half heartedly moving her fingers across my thighs with occasional reach unders.
At this point she moves a little closer and let's me play with her ass but it felt so emotionless and dead atmosphere, after 10 mins i was actually ready to leave but when I turned around she pushes me down and tugging my dick which isn't even semi hard.
I decided to continue and she actually doesn't even look at me, just laser hawk eying my dick which I'm having trouble getting up so I move my hands onto her ass and then her tits to play with to help myself. Getting hornier and with a semi I ask if she'd like help and another go at me massaging her and she says OK and lays down.
Repeat of the same. Just laying there disinterested like a plank

and I decided to end my sorrow and I asked her to finish me off and I lay back down again.
She then sloshes my dick with oil and again starts tugging away slowly probably wishing I wasnt there. I ask her am I going to actually get b2b and she then says OK and climbs on from the front and boy I'm not going to lie.
Her body is FAF with an OK face. Those tits felt amazing on my dick and had no trouble getting me hard but that's all. Just a few tit rubs for about 5 mins and got off and back to jerking my hard dick. I decided to just bring myself to cum and let her tug me faster and faster while I sit up and suck on her tits and came.
She cleans me up and I check the time and its only been 25mins including the 2x shower .
Just called it quits and left £80 down and nowhere near 1 hour feeling abit annoyed.
Maybe I didn't click with her or she wasn't in the mood or maybe I was doing everything wrong at a massage place but everything about this visit just felt awful.
If I was to return I'd only try Annie or cici who are much better reviewed and gives a much better experience and service.
Happy punting All
