Author Topic: Thai massage - Sowerby Bridge Halifax  (Read 3095 times)

Online viper13

External Link/Members Only

1 hour - £40 + (£60 extras)

This was earlier this week at 1130 am

Been back from the gym a couple of hours and thought I’d like a nice relaxing hour with a massage and rub down.

This place is only 10 mins drove from me so quite handy.  Gave then a ring and asked if they had an availability in about half hour and the receptionist said you can come now. Told her I would be there in about 20 mins at 1130ish and gave her my name.

As this has been mentioned previously, and I have in one of my reviews, this place is NOT discreet by any means, it’s right on a busy main road and sometimes the main door is locked and you have to stand and wait for someone to come and let you in.  :scare:

When I arrived on this occasion the door was open and straight in, hood down and mask off.   :cool: 

There was only the receptionist sat behind the desk, not seen this Thai lady before she was new to me.  A Thai called Maria is the usual receptionist, the one they call the madam.  Gave her my name and she asked how long and I said 1 hour and passed the £40.

She took me to one of the rooms and told me to get undressed and left me for about 2 – 3 minutes.  The same girl returned and she was the one who gave me the massage.  I asked where Maria was and she said she’s not well and at home, I attempted to make further conversation but it was hard work so I gave up   :unknown:  and just laid there enjoying my massage.

She was about 5’5 quite slim maybe size 8 and a 10 on the hips not bad looking but didn’t crack a smile, she looked pissed off to be honest.  :(

The massage was quite good with a few swipes to the groin area thrown in, 30 mins on by back then asked to turn over and I a further 15 mins on my back, I enjoyed the 40-45 min massage.  At this point she asked if I wanted extras and I said yes, I was just about to ask what’s on offer when she fucked off and closed the door.  At the time I didn’t know what to think and sat up just left looking at the closed door.  :unknown:

Within a few seconds the door opens and in walks this blond, shoulder length hair, about 5’4, size 8ish, large natural tits, good looking and all smiles.  My initial thought was “You're not fucking Thai, where the fuck have you come from”.  Not seen any other girls here other than Thai so I was taken back, thought it might be a client and walked into the wrong room.  If it had been I wasn’t going to let her out  :lol:

The lighting is quite dim in the rooms and as she came close, I thought I like the look of this one, she's fit and good looking.  :yahoo:   She stood at side of the massage table and asked what I would like, what's on offer I asked.  Hand job £50, topless was £60, body to body £80  :dash: :wacko:

I’ve seen Laura there previously and she’s £70 and that OWO, 69 RO, DFK (and she good), fingering, Deep Throat, CIM, and HE.  I didn’t mind paying £70 for that list of likes/extras but they are taking the piss now with this limited offer of extras at £80 which included HE, touching boobs, fingering outside of pussy (no fingers inside). 
Taking the piss  :wacko:

I got the £80 quote to £60  :)  She stripped off, nice body, a little podge but nothing to bother about and nice large natural tits.  Rubbed herself all over in oil and climbed onto the bed and top of me.  Rubbed her large tits between my legs and over my now growing cock and began sliding the rest of her body up and down mine.  she turned almost into a 69 position, without putting a leg over, into a position where I could see, touch and rub her pussy.  She said no fingers but can rub and touch outside clit which I did for some time, she looked as though she was enjoying it.  She made eye contact and had this sensual look on her face and smiled throughout.  :thumbsup:

I had about 15/20 mins of this then I shot my load.

I enjoyed this, she was fit, good looking and not what I expected.  I asked her how long she had worked here and she said 2 weeks now, previously worked in a massage parlour in Manchester.   

She told me she is Hungarian and her name is Michelle.   I asked her about FS and she said never done FS and it’s not on offer, also asked if she offers Oral, giving or receiving and she said no to that also, shame I would have like to have fucked this one.  :(

Would I go back, well I’ve been to this place several times and enjoy their service.  Would love to see this one again but the pricing is getting stupid.  This has to be a one off for me at these prices as much as I would like to see this Michelle again.

I will be back for a massage but not sure about the extras anymore.   :unknown:

 :hi:

 

 

Offline muffin


Offline smilealltheway

Prices on massage services are getting ridiculous

Offline Itzmurph

Thanks for the review. Very useful as it backs up what others have said (me included) of how the pricing there has just become absolutely ridiculous. Nice place mind but indiscreet

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

Did I read this right, £50 for HJ? I never expect to pay more than £20 for a HJ, sometimes they ask for £30 but I always stick to £20

-- thanks for the review.

Offline Itzmurph

Did I read this right, £50 for HJ? I never expect to pay more than £20 for a HJ, sometimes they ask for £30 but I always stick to £20

-- thanks for the review.

You read right and it’s an absolute effing joke. That place is now right off my radar which is a pity bit that pricing is just an insult.

Offline smilealltheway

Do you know the crazy thing there will be people out there paying them prices hence why there could get away with charging so much

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

its bonkers, you can get an hour FS for £120 , some massage places think getting their kit of for the last 10 mins is the same :)

I am happy for a full naked massage for a total of £80 but some will offer this for £70 and be naked from the start.

Offline muffin

Heard the girls at pim zen get naked from get go..sowerby phones will get dusty

Offline holeymoley

Do you know the crazy thing there will be people out there paying them prices hence why there could get away with charging so much

+1

Offline camshaft72uk

Heard the girls at pim zen get naked from get go..sowerby phones will get dusty

Muffin,  did a search for Pim  Zen and most of the posts are you advertising them.

Do you have a link?
What are the girls like?


Offline muffin

Hey camshaft not been but just sharing info. Bit of a travel for me. A friend of mine has been and says there is a fitty there called minh. He had b2b and she got naked to start. No more am sorry didnt fuck her just tossed him off