Author Topic: HotSweetAsian (Bournemouth) - anyone know  (Read 2145 times)

Offline Kestrel

Any one had the pleasure or otherwise of Hot Sweet Asian currently in Bournemouth

Just can’t get locate any intel. - not normally a good sign
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 11:17:23 pm by Kestrel »


Offline Cupid Stuntz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,658
  • Likes: 29
  •  
  • Reviews: 31
Showing 1 positive feedback but when you click on rating it comes up with "there is no feedback for this member".

Offline Kestrel

Thankyou- apologies missed the link.

Very tempted to take a chance

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,121
  • Likes: 164
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Showing 1 positive feedback but when you click on rating it comes up with "there is no feedback for this member".


i have had that on a couple of other AW profiles i have looked at recently so i think its an AW system thing/issue rather than anything to do with her!

Online joninbristol



i have had that on a couple of other AW profiles i have looked at recently so i think its an AW system thing/issue rather than anything to do with her!
:thumbsup:
I saw the same, first time I've ever seen that. Sounds like it's AW as you said.


Offline rickyponting

Any one had the pleasure or otherwise of Hot Sweet Asian currently in Bournemouth

Just can’t get locate any intel. - not normally a good sign

I've rung that number before,after some probing,it's a mobile number for Chana Thai Massage ,so just another outlet for advertising.


Offline manofsimplepleasures

I have an appointment with Ria at Chana on Thursday. I'll keep you posted  :)

Offline Irishdaz

I’d recommend Ria. Had a lovely massage off her recently

Offline manofsimplepleasures

I’d recommend Ria. Had a lovely massage off her recently

Will you be submitting a full review?