Author Topic: Laura masseuse Portsmouth  (Read 3565 times)


37 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5234329) (26 positive, 10 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Kimeen

External Link/Members Only

90 for 60 mins plus 20 for owo

Coms all good by text the day before. Didn’t get the time I wanted but a bit of back and forth and we found a time. Asked to confirm 2hours before which I did.

Location was convenient in Southsea. Free on street parking nearby.
Parked up 10 mins early and sent text. Acknowledged immediately but said to wait. Twenty minutes later at 10 past the booking time I sent a follow up and then was asked to come in a few mins later.

Very nice short term rental flat. High end.
Laura is stunning and was smiling when she greeted me in a nice sexy gown thing.
Confirmed price time and services. Shower with fresh towel and onto the bed for massage.

Laura stripped to a thong and proceeded with a sexy b2b massage. Very gentle and sexy. She kissed my knock and ears a few times. V sexy.

On turn over continued with b2b. I did ask if the thong could come off and I got a smiling and cute ‘no’ likewise for offer of RO. All very professionally done and I cannot complain....I only asked because other reviewers indicated this might be available. Owo was very good. Not too long but worth the extra.

Eventually we moved to hj onto breasts and I was allowed to explore gently inside the thong.

After clean up continued with massage to front until it was time for my shower.

Laura is absolutely stunning, her body is perfect although access to it is fairly well controlled. I didn’t really get to see her bum until I was on my way to the shower. Wow. Lucky chaps who saw her when she still offered gfe!

Laura’s English is very limited. Not good enough to any conversation.

I would return.

Offline downthehatch


Showing now moved to Cambridge!

Offline Kimeen

She said she would be back.

Offline BDiONU