Author Topic: Mailin - Stretford - FBSM with B2B  (Read 4483 times)

Offline Howmadone

Meet took place recently. I'd had Mailin's number saved from a while back and thought I'd chance my arm as I know the area and had seen reviews of a Mailin previously residing in Brum. Definitely the same woman. She asks if you've seen her before when you first make contact so do what I did and lie if you want to pay her a visit :D

Mailin herself is a nice and friendly lady with passable English. Her most recent advert (no longer active) where I found her number (back in mid 2020) says she is 55. If she's 55 then I'm a fucking spaceman. Maybe a decade older, possibly more. Still for her age has a canny set on her even if gravity has taken a hold, a good arse but let's just say she's soft around the middle.

Location is the M60 end of Stretford, not the United ground end. Arrived after arranging the previous day via text message. Had only been quoted £40 massage on text but once in her basic (lived in) flat she asked me how much I wanted to pay for extra services. Agreed on an extra £20 for her naked and a bit of B2B. I'd say you could possibly push for more if that floats your boat.

Action takes place on a single bed next to her double bed in the main bedroom. Asked for a medium massage but was on the softer sensual side of medium. There were loads of reach under and swipes and this really excellent technique where she runs her hands from back to front around the curve of your arse cheeks around the inner thigh
to the front whilst having a good old grapple of the bollocks.

Flipped with about 20 to go and she did a bit of leg and joint bending before donning a surgical type glove and getting to work on the tackle. The gloved finger has a good rummage around the gooch and arsehole and I think she's willing to go in but not really my thing.

Good wanking technique with a few words of encouragement had me splurging a weeks worth in no time. Ended with a nice rub down and wipe clean before heading out into the drizzle. She's moving to Stockport soon so bear this in mind if wanting to visit soon.

Positive overall but a bit older than I expected - I would visit again if at a loose end and in the area.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 09:04:03 pm by Howmadone »

Offline Howmadone

Shit forgot the contact details - 'ere you go  :hi: +447740018914