Author Topic: Donna @ Muang Beauty (Sheffield)  (Read 2093 times)

Offline moktok

External Link/Members Only

Communication:
Rang up on the day. Told that a new girl, Donna, had started. Made a point to try her out.

Location:
Union Street, Sheffield City Centre

About:
Donna was a lovely lady. She has a lovely rack and a very sexy bum.

Service:
I've visited Muang Beauty a few times. As always, I was greeted with a smile by Ning. Paid £45 for an hour. Donna showed me to the room.

Her massage itself was Firm and thorough with good technique. I'm by no means an expert and each to their own. Whilst working the thighs she went quite high and also throws in a few CC swipes throughout. I've had the occasional arse slap too when I've said something cheeky.

After about 30 minutes I was asked to turn over. At that point I was asked if I wanted any extras. I asked what was available and she mentioned HE and B2B. We agreed on £40 for B2B & HE. Donna quickly stripped off her dress and underwear and got on the table with me.

What followed was an amazing experience. She teased mini me and had a fantastic technique. Whilst doing this, I had free access to all areas and it sounded like she was enjoying herself. Then to my surprise I felt a sudden warmth on mini me. Looking down Donna had taken me in her mouth. This felt great and I was enjoying it so much that I nearly shot my load too early. I had to try and relax and enjoy this more.
Eventually the sap rose and I was carefully milked and cleaned up.

Quick shower and I was out of there.

Summary:
Without doubt I'll continue to return in future. I've visited Muang Beauty countless times in the past and will continue to do so. Hopefully, Pinky will still be around 😉

Total paid £45 for the hour and £40 for B2B with Special ending.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 09:11:34 pm by moktok »

Offline camshaft72uk

sounds great and thanks for the review.

Not been here yet,  but reviews like this make it more likely.

What sort of size would you say she was ( different people like different things)?

Offline moktok

sounds great and thanks for the review.

Not been here yet,  but reviews like this make it more likely.

What sort of size would you say she was ( different people like different things)?
If I had to guess, between a size 8 or 10. But she does have fantastic arse 😉

Offline Burberry

Mmmm sounds very tempting, not had the pleasure of Donna yet, will try her later this week so she has a full pair of balls to empty  :) :)