Author Topic: Massage Newry  (Read 7420 times)

Offline Redpunter

External Link/Members Only

Visited here last week appointment made by phone.
Location in centre of Newry entry to upstairs premises on busy street but no problems as its a discreet doorway.
Agreed full body massage plus HE which was a good massage and also a good ending.
The lady is as shown in the advert and she permitted touching over her undergarments.
I didn't push for other extras but don't think theres anything on the cards.
All in all a decent massage and service from a pleasant Chinese lady cost £70.
If I was down that way I would go again I have had a lot worse.
 :hi:

Offline pussylover76

Thanks Red!
Glad you enjoyed yourself.
 :drinks:


Offline deoldy1

I was also there last week. Great one hour massage enjoyed and HE. I asked halfway through and a further 20 brought pants on b to b. Anyone know of other places in Newry?


Offline Redpunter

I was also there last week. Great one hour massage enjoyed and HE. I asked halfway through and a further 20 brought pants on b to b. Anyone know of other places in Newry?


A review would help the rest of us find out who's doing what in the area.  :drinks:

Offline deoldy1

What more info do you need on that?

Offline Redpunter

What more info do you need on that?

He was there last week if I hadn't reviewed the place how were we all to know about it, he only mentioned it when he saw mine, to be fair it was only last week but theres too many sitting on the fence not contributing anything.
Too many with zero reviews who want all the info but don't share any of theirs.
 :unknown:

Offline MartyW

Couldn't agree more Mr Red. I myself have been off the boil recently but I'm going for a finance imposed 2-3 events per year and I for one will report or review each and every one (as well as a likely surfeit of smart aleck remarks - I just can't help myself!)

Offline Redpunter

Couldn't agree more Mr Red. I myself have been off the boil recently but I'm going for a finance imposed 2-3 events per year and I for one will report or review each and every one (as well as a likely surfeit of smart aleck remarks - I just can't help myself!)

Well said :drinks:

Offline Longtimedead

You hit the nail on the head Red, give a little and get a lot back with a review when you can. Keeps us all on the straight and narrow  :angelgirl:

Offline Redpunter

You hit the nail on the head Red, give a little and get a lot back with a review when you can. Keeps us all on the straight and narrow  :angelgirl:

Cheers again I would like to point out that Im not getting at anyone in particular we all get lazy at times but a review helps everyone on the forum, keep safe guys!