Author Topic: Raunchy Hot Mare - Belfast  (Read 9031 times)


8 review(s) for Ohara (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline pussylover76

Lucy (stage name) is known as raunchy hot mare.

External Link/Members Only

Gave her a phone before lunch time, she picked up immediately and was very easy to speak to. Booking arranged for an hour later.
Location is off the malone road. Directions provided to a nearby street to park in.
Walked to address and was met by Lucy at the door. Very discrete. Very professional. This puts me at ease immediately.
Room is clean and warm. Porn playing on the TV. She likes to watch porn. Drink was provided and bathroom is available.
This was my first time with Lucy so I'll not go in to all the details but she will do most requests and it has been mentioned on here how dirty she can get. For me what made it a great meeting is her personality. Great sense of humour, lovely personality and very down to earth. A real breath of fresh air. She looks exactly like her profile pics. Finished off with OWO and CIM (both at discretion).

I went for 30 mins @ £70. I didn't discuss extras but did discuss our next meet - everything seems to be on the menu including some of Lucy's raunchy suggestions!

A very positive punt and certainly plan to do it again. If you are only in to younger ladies then probably best to look elsewhere but if you are looking for a lady with some experience and a real desire to please then look no further.

Offline Lambeth19


Offline andykane

Saw her a few times when she worked in an apartment just of the Ravenhill Road. Agree with the op that she is well worth a visit, lovely lady and up for anything.!
 :rolleyes:

Offline MichaelP

Nice review. Spot on.

i was a bit of a regular of hers a few years back and got to know her. Lovely lady and very experienced; knows how to please and was very good at domination despite not being a dominatrix. Usually paid for 30 minutes and got way more than that taking account of a conplimentary massage and sometimes even a long chat!!

Offline Ballymena

I have visited Lucy four times now and cannot recommend her highly enough. Great body and fantastic skills left me totally satisfied each time.
Very easy to talk and very keen to please.
Great owo and coming, I'll be going for anal on my next visit.
Lover her in thigh boots.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 02:48:58 pm by Ballymena »

Offline Belfastpunt69

I've met her twice, last time was probably 2019, really lovely woman and takes pride in her work. I tried to book her just before this recent lockdown but booked up. She told me she had moved away from the Malone Rs area to the Holylands area I'd definitely be back. While she's carrying a bit of weight she's still a sexy woman.

Offline Englishhorn

I’ve visited Lucy four times and only Covid has prevented me from making it more.  As others have said she loves her job and is good at it. She is wonderfully dirty and enthusiastic in her suggestions. Not only that she is also a lovely person and the time after the main action is as good as anything more active. And she has the most wonderful breasts.

Offline vityaz

A fantastic experience was had by myself too