External Link/Members Only£60 - 30mins
Text Sophia a couple of days before, she's really easy to communicate with, she said just message on morning of meet with a time which I did.
I parked up a couple of mins away in a local supermarket and walked across. Sophia answered the door with a big smile. She's really chatty which is something I like as I can be a bit nervous and quiet.
We started with a bit of chat and then she gave me some really good OW. This turned into 69 which she sounded like she enjoyed.
We tried mish, cowgirl and doggy but she told me that's her fav so that's how we finished up, I literally couldn't go any harder, she was encouraging me to fuck her harder in doggy. I finished up and we had a little chat about a threesome next time.
I read somewhere someone said Sophia is a vanilla meet, I found her to be more than that. Really chatty and plesent but more PSE in bed.
Would I return.... Yes but next time there will be 3 of us!!