Now we’re almost out of lockdown decided to see Meena99, Thai girl who advertises on AW.
Communication took a little while, but got there in the end!!
Attended a very nice flat in Hull city centre. Rang the flat number and straight upstairs, which was a good thing as across the road is an office block where everyone can see...
Ring the flat door and in I go, with the obligatory hiding behind the door.
First impressions were good, quite pretty with nice figure (not as small as some Thai ladies but still quite small). She was wearing stockings as requested, which for me is a nice touch as lots of girls make some excuse not to wear them. Into the bedroom and paperwork sorted (£70 half hour).
I requested a small massage concentrating on the buttocks and balls. She readily agreed with a smile on her face...so far so good.
The massage was very sensual, with nice massage of balls from behind, with some wanking as well...very enjoyable.
I was asked to flip over and on with the bag. At this point I removed her top to expose her lovely natural breasts, quite large, at least DD with those lovely Thai dark nipple that stick out like football studs... very nice.
On with the main event, I was too impatient to have oral. Start in missionary, pussy not as tight as some Thai girls but still felt very nice. Not too long in I start to hear some squelching noises down below...Christ she was getting wet otherwise she’d put too much lube on!! The squelching continued as we tried different positions, with the odd fanny fart thrown in too. Now a fanny that speaks to you when you’re fucking it is a real turn on for me, so it wasn’t long before I was heaving and cumming on top of her in missionary.
Very nice punt indeed, lovely pretty girl, nice body with tits to match and a great attitude. Can’t say fairer than that...👍