Great on all fronts
External Link/Members OnlyVanessa seems to be one of the better reviewed girls on Lush but is very hard to get a booking with. Too many old regulars no doubt. I had to see why she was so chocka blocked all the time
Appearance:Her profile pictures do her no justice. They make her look wider than she is and with a huge forehead.
In the flesh she is an 8/10 or higher.
She's a great toned size 8. Easily Instagram bragworthy.
Lovely tanned skin all around. No pastiness.
Website says she's 5,4 but I reckon she's a little taller.
Boobs were Bs but very firm. Nipples were smallish.
Her bum is also small and firm.
A few tattoos though around the ankles along with the dreaded tramp stamp

.
Her natural hair colour is brown but she has it dyed blonde and wears extensions. Eyelash extensions too.
She's in her late 20s but still very much young.
Blue eyes.
Facially she kinda reminds me of a young Oliva Coleman, but with a slimmer nose and more slender features.
Value for Money:£60 for half an hour. The usual Lush rate.
Premises:
A flat near St Paul's Church in the Jewellery quarter. This may or may not be the same one as I say Lucy at.
Services:I had been trying for some time now to book Vanessa and after waiting in the queue for over 10 minutes there was only 1 slot available in the whole day.
Well just had to go for it and off I went to the Jewellery quarter.
After several attempts to buzz to her flat I'm, finally allowed in and knock on her door.
She opens and I see her in person. Initial thoughts were she's a lot better than those awful Lush photos. More taller, slimmer and more toned. She's wearing some black lingerie, nice.
I hand over the cash and she asks what I want, which I relay.
Then she gives a BJ. She was passionate from the get go. Deep movements, used her tongue and making noises. It would have been fantastic but she was a little too hard yanking back the foreskin.
Few minutes of that then some kissing, which she does with gusto. Lots of tongue, pulling in and out and most importantly is that she initiates!
She wants cowgirl but I say save that for last.
Then I suck her boobs. They're size B but firm so they go in more than halfway into my mouth. A few minutes of sucking and her nipples are semi-hard.
I request missionary and off we go. She's very enthusiastic and attempts pulling me in and out. This is problematic for the same reason as cowgirl because I don't last long if it isn't my rhythm.
So have to swap to spooning and this is great. We align parallel and go at it. Again she tries taking control but with spooning it's not so much a problem.
Swap out yet again into doggy which she wants. Doggy is fine, although the tramp stamp is in full view. I bend down to kiss her cheeks.
Finally she gets what she wants with cowgirl. She comes down hard and it's all I can do to keep going as I don't last long. She's grabbing my face with her hands and she is fully dominating me.
Well that was over in 15 mins, but she doesn't kick me out. Instead we chat the rest of the time. Her Polish accent isn't very strong, she says she's lived in the UK for years.
She lays her head on top me and we just talk which is good because she's pleasant company as she's positive and smiling.
The alarm only went off once and there was virtually no clock watching or rushing at all.
Anyhow time runs out. I get dressed and prepare to leave. She must have kissed me goodbye at least 3 times

. Best send off ever.
Conclusion:She really delivered on all fronts. Looks, service, passion, VFM. Real Polish excellence. My own personal preferences would be fewer tattoos and if she slowed it down just to start with. I suppose it's a trade-off between more submissive nature but intense sex (Lucy) and dominant nymphomaniac GFE (Vanessa). Then again she did ask what I wanted and she always accommodated.
I'd absolutely visit her again, if she wasn't pre-booked from now to the winter solstice.