Author Topic: Warning, Foxy Emily (Edinburgh) changes name to "Sensual x Sophia"  (Read 7952 times)


3 review(s) for BlondexStripper (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ali

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Fellow Edinburgh area Punters

Be careful, Foxy Emily is trying to mislead the punters, she is aware that her con is being exposed so now she has changed her name to "Sensual x Sophia" and has uploaded some nice new photos, yes nice photos that attracts punters but once she has your money you will get no service. Her sister is an equal con and is in the photos also. They are Romanian but lie about their nationality.

More about Sensual x Sophia under this thread when she called herself Foxy Emily, this is the same girl:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23810.0

There were two negative feedbacks in her profile but she complained to AW and had them removed, check her feedbacks under rating you will find AW have removed her last two feedbacks (says fb removed), what a con:
External Link/Members Only

Offline Happy99

Here is link

External Link/Members Only

Her fake sister has also changed her name from Teen Carmen to Slutty Teen Sammy

External Link/Members Only

Avoid

Kaffeine Monsta

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I got a nasty message from her alleged messaging person, saying I was boring after I pointed out they rip people off. Laugh out loud. You're okay bitch.

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Just a reminder to save some time for people who use searches and saved searches, together with hotlists.

When a lassie is in your hotlist (even if the particular hotlist is called "fake" or "avoid") then you can click the Notes tab and add notes that appear when you access that profile. I use it for a quick reference on things like price, location, dress size, just to save me scrolling through oceans of ASCII crap.

If you include her current name at the top of your Notes tab, it is fucking obvious when that "new" prossie turns up in your searches, like a heap of fresh scabby-cat turd doing the diarrhea on your rose bushes. You already have her on your fuckoff list so you won't waste time reading her latest pimp-scrawled shite.

 :cool: :hi:

vorian

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I got a nasty message from her alleged messaging person, saying I was boring after I pointed out they rip people off. Laugh out loud. You're okay bitch.

Hey share the message alway nice to have a good laugh at a pimp ranting.

Kaffeine Monsta

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I would, but I removed my profile. I'm pretty much finished with the site for joining it, but I did enjoy Eva. If I book someone in the future, I'll probably just arrange it by phone and skip her if she ends up being a twit.

Offline Happy99

They have both changed their names again. Now Sophia X Kane and Sweet x Sammy. Expect more name changes from the dim duo  :lol:

whiterussian

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Just a reminder to save some time for people who use searches and saved searches, together with hotlists.

When a lassie is in your hotlist (even if the particular hotlist is called "fake" or "avoid") then you can click the Notes tab and add notes that appear when you access that profile. I use it for a quick reference on things like price, location, dress size, just to save me scrolling through oceans of ASCII crap.

If you include her current name at the top of your Notes tab, it is fucking obvious when that "new" prossie turns up in your searches, like a heap of fresh scabby-cat turd doing the diarrhea on your rose bushes. You already have her on your fuckoff list so you won't waste time reading her latest pimp-scrawled shite.

 :cool: :hi:

I love it when your on form Marm, your wit has definitely been missed by me in your absence.  I wish Lurtz would return as well :thumbsup:

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
I love it when your on form Marm, your wit has definitely been missed by me in your absence.  I wish Lurtz would return as well :thumbsup:
Good to know my degree in coprophilia wasn't wasted then eh ...  :drinks:

Mindful

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Not quite sure why these girls are receiving so much criticism at the moment. Pretending not to be Romanian and changing your name is not unusual.
I’ve seen Emily a number of times in saunas and had no problems. I would happily see her again. There is a lot worse out there.

Ali

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Not quite sure why these girls are receiving so much criticism at the moment. Pretending not to be Romanian and changing your name is not unusual.
I’ve seen Emily a number of times in saunas and had no problems. I would happily see her again. There is a lot worse out there.

Well you are in the minority here mate. These two sisters, Sensual x Sophia (Foxy Emily) in particular have been very nasty to punters in Edinburgh.  They have a very bad reputation now, Edinburgh is a small city, word of mouth travels fast here.  This Emily or Sophia is cold like a stone, takes your money and counts the minutes until you are out of her flat.  So much for GFE.

Looks like time has caught up with them, these two sisters are leaving Edinburgh, see Emily/Sophia's profile (read under tab 'About Me'):
External Link/Members Only

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58

Well you are in the minority here mate. These two sisters, Sensual x Sophia (Foxy Emily) in particular have been very nasty to punters in Edinburgh.  They have a very bad reputation now, Edinburgh is a small city, word of mouth travels fast here.  This Emily or Sophia is cold like a stone, takes your money and counts the minutes until you are out of her flat.  So much for GFE.

I wouldn't go so far as to say she was very nasty to me. It was a standard sauna service and I was miffed about the porkies but that was about it. If you've seen them why not write a review of your punt?

Ali

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I wouldn't go so far as to say she was very nasty to me. It was a standard sauna service and I was miffed about the porkies but that was about it. If you've seen them why not write a review of your punt?
I visited Emily (now Sophia) a couple of months ago, I have not and would not visit her sister based on my experience with her.

I noticed when kissing her that she was stirring at the ceiling with her eyes wide open showing absolutely no emotions of any kind, that put me off her right away in the first five minutes, Emily/Sophia claims on her profile that she enjoys her job, well she could have fooled me, I sensed that she hates men.

When holding her she wasn't holding me so it was very much one way, so much for GFE!  She is also a heavy smoker, you can tell by the smell when she talks let alone when kissing.  As for French kissing, she doesn't kiss you back, very cold response.

Within ten minutes I knew I had made a mistake booking her, I did not enjoy her company.  She is good looking, she could make a lot of money if she had the right attitude.  But based on majority feedback here I can see that many others had a similar experience as me.

And she is a clock watcher, she said time up on the dot and I was out.  Emily/Sophia also bad mouthed other punters when I was there, not a good way to run a business.  Initially when she started on AW she said she was Scottish, I didn't visit her but kept checking her profile and eventually took a chance a couple of months ago.  Most Eastern European girls have their nationality in their profile, Emily/Sophia no longer has Scottish in her profile but she used to.

She needs to change her attitude and do as she says on her profile. She charges £2 per minute (£120 for 1 hour), better paid than the Prime Minister, I saw no evidence that she enjoys her job, that came across clearly, but she is happy to grab your money on arrival.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 09:43:08 pm by Ali »

Kaffeine Monsta

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
What do you expect, mate? They are whores. Not all of them give a crap about giving people a good service because all they want is your money. For all anybody knows, they may be single mothers, forced into it, hooked on heroin, blah, blah.

I was upset by her services too, but right now I am upset over this instead.

External Link/Members Only

Offline captaincrunch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 46
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1

 I am upset over this instead......


I was just sucked into that like alien mother was sucked out the cracked window in aliens.

Monsta IGNORE IT, FORGET IT, brush yourself off and keep living your life man.

Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years and no reply to why.
Banned by: daviemac

Kaffeine Monsta

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Yeah. You're right. But it does suck. She's a Spanish babe and because I have a disability and she's in that position of responsibility, it'll never be. Plus, I screwed up and I actually love that movie, Alien. Especially the scene where Ash is at the dinner table. Classic! :)

Tjkooker

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
What do you expect, mate? They are whores. Not all of them give a crap about giving people a good service because all they want is your money. For all anybody knows, they may be single mothers, forced into it, hooked on heroin, blah, blah.

I was upset by her services too, but right now I am upset over this instead.

External Link/Members Only

Have you not been banned from probably this site and certainly punternet before. If not you are very similar to a previous poster. Had my suspicions first time you posted now in 90% certain you are. Please switch off your computer and get a life. I'm not getting involved in any communication with you so don't reply in my direction.

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
For everyone desperately missing a shite shag with an EE pretending to be Scottish, or maybe in love with the divine wee sauna slummer Emily-cum-Sophie, you will relieved to know she hasn't fucked off back to some country-that-honesty-forgot. She is no longer "Sensual x Sophie" but "StripperxSophia.: And she's still only 19 after all those years. Phew. I guess god loves lying little tarts,  ;) eh? Good job, cos can't say I do.  :rolleyes:

But I'd shag her at street price behind the pubic triangle on a night when she's been on the lash, tights all torn and maybe smellin' a wee bit of piss. There's something attractive about an honest slapper. One day, eh?

Ali

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She is no longer "Sensual x Sophie" but "StripperxSophia.: And she's still only 19 after all those years. Phew. I guess god loves lying little tarts,  ;) eh?

Good observation.  Actually under FAQ of her profile she says she is 18!! (she might change that once she reads this post  :lol: ).  It is just most unfortunate that such abusers ruin AW. 

Kaffeine Monsta

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
A girl that never ages would be cool, for the right reasons. :)

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58

Good observation.  Actually under FAQ of her profile she says she is 18!!
She paid someone to write the original profile, forgetting that Adultwork 'remembers' theoriginal birthday that was pulled out of a hat and automatically increments it.

Ali

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I enjoy checking this girl's profile for a laugh every now and then, she now calls herself Blonde Sofia, she is no longer charging extra for Anal (she used to charge £20 or £30 extra), so anal is now included as standard!  And she has a special offer £65 for 30 mins. 

I wonder if she is desperate for business or if she now realises that she has to offer a good service if she wants punters to return to her.  Her recent positive feedbacks really surprise me, how reliable are AW feedbacks I wonder! The wig doesn't suit her.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 12:34:11 am by Ali »