Author Topic: Oriental asami- Aldershot  (Read 2873 times)

Offline Bdk78

First review so forgive any mistakes.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Service provided.
Price £60 half hour
Extra £20 for owo (well worth)


Comms. Quick reply to text saying she is available so said I'd be half hour which was fine. Text again to say I was there and was told to approach main door to apartment block and of be buzzed in. Given apartment number but asked not ring door entry.

Location. One of several apartment blocks in central Aldershot. Parking is easily found either in the carpark of the block or on street nearby.

The SP. Visited this place several times now. Ad pics are fake as usual. Women change every now and again so can be a bit hit or miss but recently been quite charmed by a lovely petite girl there so thought I'd pay a visit and relieve some blue balls. Turned up today to find a new girl, quite large and flabby and not what you'd call a 'looker'. Large breasts, round face and a few rolls but not disgusting. I'd say mid to late 20s.

The meet. Disappointed the girl I'd gone to see wasn't there but still horny so thought sod it, why not and stayed. Asked for half hour and handed over paperwork which was handed in turn to waiting Chinese girl with a face like a bulldog sniffing piss off a nettle who then went into next room. Immediately the SP approached and cupped my crotch with a smile and started to help me undress. Straight to work on licking my nipples while I had a play with her's. Then surprisingly went into dfk which continued on and off throughout and was actually very passionate. This got me going and increased my enthusiasm. Didn't have a problem with fingers and felt quite wet so I thought this punt could hold some promise, and I was right.
After a bit of rubbing she asked if I would like a blow job with or without condom. Asked how much and she said 20, which I said was a bit steep as it's usually 10. "Baby I good, I suck you deep" she said so I though ok we'll put this to the test. She grabbed a baby wipe and cleaned the old fella up with a wipe or two, then dropped to her knees and gave me one of the top 3 bits of deep throat I've experienced in 42 years! I'm quite proud of my size and girth but she took it to the balls without hesitation and would move back and forth and throat fuck herself and hold it there for quite some time. She even let me grab the back of her head and hold her down on it without complaint. After 5 or ten mins of this glorious standing BJ, she beckoned me to lay on the bed for some more deep throat in which she was seriously trying to choke herself. Was getting close to busting my beans so got up and threw her down on the bed, parting her legs to display a rather nice shaved beaver which was begging for a tongue. She was very clean, no odour at all and quite wet by this point. She was responsive to this and think there was a genuine climax or two. No problem with receiving fingers either which she gladly sucked on when presented to her mouth.
On with the rubber and then she mounted me in CG and teased by grinding her pussy against it without it penetrating and sucking my wet fingers with her juices on. Eventually slid in and gave her a quick pounding which she seemed to really enjoy. Flipped her over for some missionary and gave her the full thing which made her give out yelps of pleasure like it was s bit too big but she was enjoying it all the same.
After a few controlled slow thrusts I asked if she'd like to suck me again as I wanted to experience more of that fantastic head, which she was keen to do so I straddled her chest while she gave me some great hand work and sucked her pussy off my rubbered shaft. I removed the Jonny and told her I was about to bust which I did with great satisfaction, all over her tits ,neck and hands. Quick clean up and kiss goodbye, I felt her efforts deserved a generous tip which was gratefully received with more dfk, then off out the door 30 mins on the dot.

An unexpected fantastic punt. Extremely enthusiastic girl this week even though she wasn't what I'd usually go for in size or looks, the chemistry was definitely there and made for a great time, it's worth it for the deep throat alone!!

Will definitely return

Offline wtfb


"Chinese girl with a face like a bulldog sniffing piss off a nettle "  :lol: :lol:

Offline whydoidothis

Did you catch the girl's name as they seem to change every week or two?

Offline Bdk78

Sorry, no. I never remember names.