Author Topic: Nikky.081, Belfast - Massage  (Read 5979 times)


4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3996265) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline RobC231

External Link/Members Only

Really pleasant visit! I was persuaded that four hands for £90 - 30 minutes - was the best deal!  My brain could hardly cope with hands everywhere. They were both very friendly and cheerful and clearly enjoyed themselves though whether that was because of the massage in hand or they were discussing a movie I'd no idea.  I would certainly go again. Safe location too...


Offline Silver35

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 59
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Anyone else visited this girl . She has been on adultwork since 2017 but no reviews
Banned reason: endless questions zero contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline egglet

Anyone else visited this girl . She has been on adultwork since 2017 but no reviews
i have but i believe it wasnt nikky available at the time. i also opt for the 4 hands too. massage was good. but only thing is when i arrived there was another punter also at the door and he went in. i then left and called again incase i was at the wrong door. got a call back from them and went back and was let in  :unknown:  :wackogirl:


Offline Belfastpunt69

External Link/Members Only

Really pleasant visit! I was persuaded that four hands for £90 - 30 minutes - was the best deal!  My brain could hardly cope with hands everywhere. They were both very friendly and cheerful and clearly enjoyed themselves though whether that was because of the massage in hand or they were discussing a movie I'd no idea.  I would certainly go again. Safe location too...

Interested in maybe trying the 4 hands like you said.  Did the girls allow you to touch them at the same time and if so where? Thanks

Offline Redpunter

External Link/Members Only

Really pleasant visit! I was persuaded that four hands for £90 - 30 minutes - was the best deal!  My brain could hardly cope with hands everywhere. They were both very friendly and cheerful and clearly enjoyed themselves though whether that was because of the massage in hand or they were discussing a movie I'd no idea.  I would certainly go again. Safe location too...

Very vague review lacking contact details, location and the ladies description?
What services were available and what was actually given.
Were the ladies young old or good looking, what type of massage did you get was it what you expected ?  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline RobC231

There was a link for contact details. I thought location was prohibited - newbie - Botanic area. Age is difficult - would guess 30 plus or minus. One was taller and slimmer, the other short and well-endowed - neither unattractive. I was happy with HR - not looking for anything else. It was extra for top off and extra for all off - I didn't opt for this.   Breasts were available - freely offered for sucking and then they swopped positions - but nothing else available but then I didn't pay.  Possibly different story if you paid the £20 extra (each!).

Offline Belfastpunt69

There was a link for contact details. I thought location was prohibited - newbie - Botanic area. Age is difficult - would guess 30 plus or minus. One was taller and slimmer, the other short and well-endowed - neither unattractive. I was happy with HR - not looking for anything else. It was extra for top off and extra for all off - I didn't opt for this.   Breasts were available - freely offered for sucking and then they swopped positions - but nothing else available but then I didn't pay.  Possibly different story if you paid the £20 extra (each!).

Thanks Rob, that's a bit more to go on. 👍

Offline Redpunter

There was a link for contact details. I thought location was prohibited - newbie - Botanic area. Age is difficult - would guess 30 plus or minus. One was taller and slimmer, the other short and well-endowed - neither unattractive. I was happy with HR - not looking for anything else. It was extra for top off and extra for all off - I didn't opt for this.   Breasts were available - freely offered for sucking and then they swopped positions - but nothing else available but then I didn't pay.  Possibly different story if you paid the £20 extra (each!).

Thats a bit better it read as if you got lost in the excitement of it all, keep safe.

Offline beltane

I've had good experiences with these two, Laura and June I think. Nice girls, especially together.

Offline Belfastpunt69

I've had good experiences with these two, Laura and June I think. Nice girls, especially together.

Can you elaborate on this, toying with the idea of 4 hand in v near future if I can manage it.

Offline Higgy90


Offline Belfastpunt69

Tempted to try this tonight.

Let us know how you get on if you do.

Offline Belfast78487

Also, interested to know how you get on!

Offline beltane

Can you elaborate on this, toying with the idea of 4 hand in v near future if I can manage it.

The first time I went, I wanted an hour's massage, but was told they could only do half an hour and offered 4 hands for £80 instead, which I accepted. Lots of teasing and little touches before the p.t.o. They took turns giving me a HJ, playing with my balls etc. No suggestion of anything further, though June (the shorter one with the big knockers) offered to get her tits out for £20. I said I hadn't any cash on me, but she gamely took em out anyway, probably because I was taking a while getting to the station...

Anyway, they're a friendly, chatty pair, lots of flirting and giggling and engrish dirty talk ("You mistah bamboo! Hee hee hee!")

Offline pussylover76

Beltane - new username request in to the mods asap....

mistah_bamboo

 :lol: