Author Topic: AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE/Amyra - Wolverhampton  (Read 4747 times)

Offline zane.kaiser

Ladies and Gentlemen of UKP, i messed up. I know a lot of people will say "well what did you expect?" But i was thinking with my dick, and in the process i literally wasted 40quid.

So earlier on in the afternoon, i had been on a tinder date - we snogged and being a male i was feeling quite horny. My dick started to think, and having been called into work (after being on callout most of the day) i thought i'd go for a quick punt. Enroute to work, i planned to stop in Wolverhampton (i am quite familiar with the city) i decided to go on adultwork and find someone. Literally no one was able to suit my needs on such short notice, therefore a dirty rom off viva was in the works... Never again after this experience.

Rang up and was told i could come as soon as possible, was told to park on gorsebrook road in Whitmore Reans (shouldve just left after being told this). I knocked on the door and no one opened, the door was open and on the left was a mattress with what it looked like a male sleeping... I got hushed out by the escort and got told to wait 2 mins. Contemplating to leave, she opened up and said you can enter. As i entered, the guy on the left was not sleeping but instead he was shagging a bird... Up the stairs and got put into a room, and paid £40 for 15mins. The lady was bbw (i like them, so had no issue) but the fact she was wearing pink  pajamas, it was hard to take her serious...

I took my clothes off, and she opened a condom and put it onto my cock. Started sucking it and as it got hard she said doggy. Not as a question, but instead as a command. I said no, you on top to which she refused abruptly. Doggy was shit, got her to lie on her back and went for missionary. She moaned a few times, but the smell from the room of awful rat infested cigarettes and herself (bo just slapped my nose harder than this years hay fever) just put me off. Bearing in mind, i'm somewhat 6/7 mins in - i pulled out and was really annoyed. She went to grab tissue to put the condom in, presuming i had came but when i said i have not come yet - she began to curse in her language.

Now i was really annoyed, so i said im gonna cum by wanking. She got a few wipes and tissue in her hands and said to come in that. I decided fuck that, forced myself to come and tip toed as i came. I shot all over her as it just powered its way to her top and carpet  :lol:

Oh my days, she was so pissed off. "You're gonna pay for the carpet" only words i understood in english, the rest was swearing in her native language. To which i replied "fuck off, if you think i'm paying for this". Got dressed quickly, and on my way downstairs met with a romanian gentleman ... "Why so much shouting?" he asks, to which the escort told her what happened. Fight or flight? Flight, i took off - not getting involved in this mess. Never again will i touch a romanian, you'd have to pay me a handsome amount.

Ladies and gentlemen, i implore you - please do no make the same mistake i did. I totally understand how us men can think with our dicks, but seriously AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!!!

External Link/Members Only
 

Offline Adultworkuser


Offline Jumping Jack Flash


Offline alabama1

I would be very happy for my dick to make the decision on that fat lump.  :D

Offline PunterNumber69

I didn't realise that rats liked cigarettes.

Sounds a bit odd.

Offline alabama1

I didn't realise that rats liked cigarettes.

Sounds a bit odd.

I think he means it was a cigarette infested with a rat  :D

Offline RedditchJay

Many thanks for the update, we have all let our dick rule our head and thats when it becomes distorted.... and potentially a dangerous situation

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
Sounds like a standard punt to me. Were you the one shouting?
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline teddyking

These roms off Vivastreet never fail to make me laugh 🤣
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Blackviper_85

These roms off Vivastreet never fail to make me laugh 🤣

+1 mate 🤣🤣🤣

Offline Blackviper_85

Ladies and Gentlemen of UKP, i messed up. I know a lot of people will say "well what did you expect?" But i was thinking with my dick, and in the process i literally wasted 40quid.

So earlier on in the afternoon, i had been on a tinder date - we snogged and being a male i was feeling quite horny. My dick started to think, and having been called into work (after being on callout most of the day) i thought i'd go for a quick punt. Enroute to work, i planned to stop in Wolverhampton (i am quite familiar with the city) i decided to go on adultwork and find someone. Literally no one was able to suit my needs on such short notice, therefore a dirty rom off viva was in the works... Never again after this experience.

Rang up and was told i could come as soon as possible, was told to park on gorsebrook road in Whitmore Reans (shouldve just left after being told this). I knocked on the door and no one opened, the door was open and on the left was a mattress with what it looked like a male sleeping... I got hushed out by the escort and got told to wait 2 mins. Contemplating to leave, she opened up and said you can enter. As i entered, the guy on the left was not sleeping but instead he was shagging a bird... Up the stairs and got put into a room, and paid £40 for 15mins. The lady was bbw (i like them, so had no issue) but the fact she was wearing pink  pajamas, it was hard to take her serious...

I took my clothes off, and she opened a condom and put it onto my cock. Started sucking it and as it got hard she said doggy. Not as a question, but instead as a command. I said no, you on top to which she refused abruptly. Doggy was shit, got her to lie on her back and went for missionary. She moaned a few times, but the smell from the room of awful rat infested cigarettes and herself (bo just slapped my nose harder than this years hay fever) just put me off. Bearing in mind, i'm somewhat 6/7 mins in - i pulled out and was really annoyed. She went to grab tissue to put the condom in, presuming i had came but when i said i have not come yet - she began to curse in her language.

Now i was really annoyed, so i said im gonna cum by wanking. She got a few wipes and tissue in her hands and said to come in that. I decided fuck that, forced myself to come and tip toed as i came. I shot all over her as it just powered its way to her top and carpet  :lol:

Oh my days, she was so pissed off. "You're gonna pay for the carpet" only words i understood in english, the rest was swearing in her native language. To which i replied "fuck off, if you think i'm paying for this". Got dressed quickly, and on my way downstairs met with a romanian gentleman ... "Why so much shouting?" he asks, to which the escort told her what happened. Fight or flight? Flight, i took off - not getting involved in this mess. Never again will i touch a romanian, you'd have to pay me a handsome amount.

Ladies and gentlemen, i implore you - please do no make the same mistake i did. I totally understand how us men can think with our dicks, but seriously AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!!!

External Link/Members Only

Hi Zane thanks for the review and I’m sorry about your recent experience. Tbh that’s the standard behaviour that you get off these roms especially the ones from VS. If you don’t mind me asking…What was her attitude like before you handed over the cash to her? Normally if an sp shows you attitude before handing over the cash then that can be sign of a shit punt and that’s the best time to do a u turn and walk out.

But anyways best of luck for your next punt  :thumbsup:


Offline jimmymac

What a nightmare punt.
As others have said -avoid these roms, not just from viva street but full stop.

Offline zane.kaiser

Hi Zane thanks for the review and I’m sorry about your recent experience. Tbh that’s the standard behaviour that you get off these roms especially the ones from VS. If you don’t mind me asking…What was her attitude like before you handed over the cash to her? Normally if an sp shows you attitude before handing over the cash then that can be sign of a shit punt and that’s the best time to do a u turn and walk out.

But anyways best of luck for your next punt  :thumbsup:

Her attitude was decent, she did not speak much other than when she let me in and said we're going upstairs. But as soon as the cash was handed over, and she obviously gave it to her pimp downstairs it changed.

Offline zane.kaiser

What a nightmare punt.
As others have said -avoid these roms, not just from viva street but full stop.

Yes agreed, I don't think i'll be visiting a rom ever again. If I ever start thinking with my cock again, just going to remind myself of this punt.

Offline alabama1

Yes agreed, I don't think i'll be visiting a rom ever again. If I ever start thinking with my cock again, just going to remind myself of this punt.
Roms are as good as any other nationality, IF they are working independently. Unfortunately there aren't many around in the West Mids.

Offline Blackviper_85

Her attitude was decent, she did not speak much other than when she let me in and said we're going upstairs. But as soon as the cash was handed over, and she obviously gave it to her pimp downstairs it changed.

Oh no wonder mate there were no obvious signs there so you wouldn’t know pal that it’ll end up being a nightmare punt. If you don’t mind me asking… what did the pimp look like? Was he slim looking bloke with a beard and tattoos on his hand?

I remember I video called this sp in the link below and on the 1st call she seemed pleasant then she asked me to call her in 30 minutes and when I video called her again her pimp came in and started to verbally abuse me in Romanian and I gave him a tirade of verbal abuse back to him but luckily I was hiding my face throughout the 1st and second video call. The sp use to be based on Telford but she’s in Wolverhampton now on Gorsebrook Rd.

External Link/Members Only

Also I only video called her just to see if it’s her not a b&s.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 12:05:35 pm by Blackviper_85 »

Offline longshot11

Sorry for the exp. better luck next time. As a rule of thumb avoid these fucking rom skanks nothing but a waste of time. I've also never used VS - just don't trust it as much as AW, don't think I could be convinced otherwise.

Offline zane.kaiser

Oh no wonder mate there were no obvious signs there so you wouldn’t know pal that it’ll end up being a nightmare punt. If you don’t mind me asking… what did the pimp look like? Was he slim looking bloke with a beard and tattoos on his hand?

I remember I video called this sp in the link below and on the 1st call she seemed pleasant then she asked me to call her in 30 minutes and when I video called her again her pimp came in and started to verbally abuse me in Romanian and I gave him a tirade of verbal abuse back to him but luckily I was hiding my face throughout the 1st and second video call. The sp use to be based on Telford but she’s in Wolverhampton now on Gorsebrook Rd.

External Link/Members Only

Also I only video called her just to see if it’s her not a b&s.

He was slim and had a beard, didn't notice the tattoo on the hand. I think he was the one shagging the other wg when i walked in, he was very fair skinned.

Offline Blackviper_85

He was slim and had a beard, didn't notice the tattoo on the hand. I think he was the one shagging the other wg when i walked in, he was very fair skinned.

Think it must’ve been him. I gave him such a pasting during the video call when he was swearing at me  that he ended up cutting the phone off and blocking me. On my Vyke app I created another number and I rang him pretending to be the police and giving him a warning over his abuse and I swear to god he was shitting himself and he was stuttering and was saying sorry several times   :lol: :lol: But after that they removed that number from their vs profile. Don’t know why these sergeis think that they’re hard….They’re just a bunch of pussys tbh.

Offline sydney786

I agree avoid Romo's like the plague, dirty, cheats and just as soon as they have your money they're not interested :wacko:
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bonkers123

I have used VS a lot of times as I can normally find what I want for cheaper than on AW. It does come with a risk though. I have been with good and bad girls from various nationalities, but some of my best punts have come from VS.

My advice is to check the list of escorts out every few days. The B&S with pimps and most likely trafficked girls disappear after a few days.

Also, the more plain and simple ads are most likely more genuine compared to the ones with fancy emojis and writing. Also, if the pictures are way too good or look photoshopped, you are most definitely not looking at the girl who you will see behind the door.

Be prepared to walk and do not let your little man dictate your intuition. When I've walked, I've normally gone for a pint straight after using the money I would have lost to a WG that looked like a cruddy bag of chips.

Offline alabama1

I have used VS a lot of times as I can normally find what I want for cheaper than on AW. It does come with a risk though. I have been with good and bad girls from various nationalities, but some of my best punts have come from VS.

My advice is to check the list of escorts out every few days. The B&S with pimps and most likely trafficked girls disappear after a few days.

Also, the more plain and simple ads are most likely more genuine compared to the ones with fancy emojis and writing. Also, if the pictures are way too good or look photoshopped, you are most definitely not looking at the girl who you will see behind the door.

Be prepared to walk and do not let your little man dictate your intuition. When I've walked, I've normally gone for a pint straight after using the money I would have lost to a WG that looked like a cruddy bag of chips.

And doesn't that pint taste a whole lot better (and great value for money), once you have made that decision to walk. I liken it to a small win on the lottery.  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 01:19:20 pm by alabama1 »

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
And doesn't that pint taste a whole lot better (and great value for money), once you have made that decision to walk. I liken it to a small win on the lottery.  :yahoo:
And it certainly makes paying for your next punt a lot easier,  almost free!
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Bonkers123

And doesn't that pint taste a whole lot better (and great value for money), once you have made that decision to walk. I liken it to a small win on the lottery.  :yahoo:

Amen to that brother!   :thumbsup:

I'll be following my own advice tomorrow. I may review, but VS reviews seem pointless as the ads disappear quite quickly
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 07:00:44 pm by Bonkers123 »

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

A question to the guys that walk when presented with a Rom or a skank. Presumably you’re horny and need a release. What do you do, go home and have a wank?

Offline alabama1

A question to the guys that walk when presented with a Rom or a skank. Presumably you’re horny and need a release. What do you do, go home and have a wank?
[/quote

Just go home and get on with my day  :hi:

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
A question to the guys that walk when presented with a Rom or a skank. Presumably you’re horny and need a release. What do you do, go home and have a wank?
I generally have fail safes if plan b,c,d and e don't happen.
If I have a few new girls lined up and don't fancy my fail safes then I call it quits and save money for next time.

....And yeah, twist one out and have a few beers. Once you've don't it a few times the self control factor is quite rewarding.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Bonkers123

A question to the guys that walk when presented with a Rom or a skank. Presumably you’re horny and need a release. What do you do, go home and have a wank?

Not going to lie, the lure of the will of the little one is hard to resist. I just remind myself that I can always try and find someone else if I walk. If I stay and pay, that money is gone and thus my punting budget is diminished for a while.

Going for a pint and then a crafty wank later on always seems to tie me over until I can get another punt sorted. I also like to try and organise backups just incase.

Offline TheSploshHER


Be prepared to walk and do not let your little man dictate your intuition. When I've walked, I've normally gone for a pint straight after using the money I would have lost to a WG that looked like a cruddy bag of chips.

And doesn't that pint taste a whole lot better (and great value for money), once you have made that decision to walk. I liken it to a small win on the lottery.  :yahoo:

Great Idea guys.. I need to try that  :drinks:
Though I tend to reward my discipline by ploughing the money saved into treating myself to a duo or messy encounter  :D :yahoo: