Author Topic: Massage with Jasmin - Southampton  (Read 2295 times)


6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5567260) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
21 review(s) for Julia Hot Brazil (7 positive, 4 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline fastcar669

External Link/Members Only

In Southampton one evening and plan A was a no show so a quick look on AW and Jasmins profile came up - I contacted her by text and got immediate reply so I thought what the hell. Her reply text listed massage services as well as OWO £20 and B2B etc.

Arrived at ground floor flat and Jasmin answered the door which she was hidden behind. The flat seemed warm and clean and the heating was well and truly on and she guided me into a bedroom complete with massage table and double bed, I say guided, and I mean it, the place was almost pitch black.

I handed over the cash £80, stripped off and lay face down on the table. The first thing that struck me was Jasmins face, she is the woman in the pics, I don't doubt this BUT, she has got to be late 50's at least if not 60's and she looks like she's been on the peanuts and has had a bad reaction. (she's still better looking than me though, but Im trying to paint a picture, Im not being nasty.

The massage started and it was pretty uneventful to be honest and due to the light I couldn't really get a sense of what her body was like. On the turn I could see that she was pretty much heading south but she did have really soft skin and a pretty decent arse for her age.

hand job finish was ok but not the best TBF but I booked in haste so got what I deserved I suppose.

I did ask about OWO but she was having non of it

Would I give it another go - erm no I wouldn't I don't like giving out negatives, I did consider a neutral but I think it reflects the experience I had