Author Topic: Sensai Lush Birmingham - Second time was the charm.  (Read 1052 times)

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
Just catching up on some reviews so will be quick. If anyone needs any info I may have missed out please ask. this happened around Late Jan/Early Feb 2021

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price agreed and Time: 30 Mins £60 - Standard rate

Services Requested: OWO, RO, 69, covered sex, Ball play, Anal, Toys on her

Comms:


Standard receptionist comms. Noting that hasn't already been said. However difference with Sensai is they do not book her in advance like they do most others. This is because she is a bit unreliable. I had to try on 3 different days and try repeated times each day. in the end I told them if she does turn up in the next hour then let me know which they did and that's how the meet happened. 

Location:

Meet took place at the Jewellery  Quarter apartments (George Street one) Been mentioned many times in previous reviews so nothing new to add. 

Room:

Again nothing new to add other then no lights (they did put lights in at one point but took them out again)

Appearance:

So she's not changed much as I would say she is like her pics. Maybe a size 8 now but nice body, tits, ass etc. Shaved pussy (bit of stubble when you get deep down into the pussy but nothing major)   

The details:

Seen Sensai a few years back and meet was a train wreck but given the more recent positives I gave her a second chance. On this occasion she was friendly, smiling, chatty etc. Still a bit odd but I was more casual and let things flow.

Awkward start as I confirmed what I was expecting from the meet and she was a bit blunt in her responses but explained why I wanted to confirm services. She agreed with all I asked for and could of asked for more if time allowed so good positive there.

Showered offered and taken on this occasion. So we started with OWO, She is good so no complaints and gave good attention to balls, Moved onto RO and she was fresh to begin with and tasted ok. Then 69, fingering, toys etc. She was up for most things.

Time for the sex and again opened wide, any position I wanted so went through the basics, Mish, Doggy, spoon, etc. Once warmed up it was time for anal and she took it like a pro. A dab of lube and she said just stick it in. No need to work up a gentle rhythm etc. Went deep, with long storkes without so much as a whimper from her

So while in Mish and doing anal I catch a slight whiff, not sure if it was the anal or the pussy but wasn't pleasant but not enough to kill the stiffy. Beside I guess it one of the risks with anal.

Fill the bag in due course and she is careful to help take the condom off and wipe my cock etc. We chat as I get ready to leave and she is very open minded. I was asking about Watersports, diff kinds of toys, more positions, outfits, role play etc. Seemed open to most ideas so that was a plus.


Summary:

Overall much better than my first punt with her years ago. More relaxed, friendly, and open minded etc.
 
Would I Visit again??

With her I would say yes but it's not someone I would see on a very regular basis not because she's bad, More because I have my favs at the moment and I get the feeling Sensai can switch at any moment if you say or do the wrong thing not to mention unreliable when it comes to booking in advance etc. n