Author Topic: Lily_20 seen Kew Gardens - Mar 21  (Read 3840 times)


27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5572848) (18 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Convince Me

External Link/Members Only

March-2021

Kew Gardens, not literally
 
£130 for 60Mins

Comms
More than a few texts to get to see this girl. She is so hard to nail down but we all know that so no surprise you know what to expect so it was ok with me. 30mins late but she did let me know 30mins before our meet.

Girl
Pasty white, size 10-12, mousey brown hair that needed to be introduced to the shampoo bottle. Medium sized flabby ass that you can grab onto & natural breasts. No tatts or filler. Really nice personality well spoken, a little shy to begin with.


OWO, DFK, Protected Sex in multiple positions, 2 x swallow finishes

Meet up in a Air Bnb apartment in a old house near Kew Gardens. The room had a massive mirror on the floor along with a mattress, no bedstead. The room was so untidy, the quilt needed to see the washing machine & there was nowhere to hang clothes.

She looked like she needed a good wash, her hair was greasy & she had a terrible sniff. Facially she resembles Jody Foster but prettier in my opinion. Chubby around the waist and arse. Nice milky complexion.
She was wearing a plain top, short black skirt & tughts which were full of holes. She also sniffed way too much; I was fully vaccinated.

The likes, dislikes discussed & exchanged paperwork.

Went through the motions of kissing, FK, but DFK was not really forthcoming. Her OWO is ok but not really deep throat, but the cutest fingers wrap around a cock. Jacket on, big dollop of lube then into multiple positions making good use of the mirror. Swallow to finish at her request. Bit of break then it felt like dejavu. Second swallow to finish, again her request. No negatives, she did everything I asked & sex flowed quite naturally.

One strange thing she did whilst on her back was to brush her hair across her face, so bloody annoying.

Her condoms were tight so I may purchase my own if I return.

I'm displeased with myself for not giving her a good finger bashing or down the anal route & not being more dominate. Reading back over reviews it appears she likes to be dominated & if this is her scene, perhaps I may enquire about a 'Daddy, Daughter' scenario if I return.

She is VFM if you take her up on all her extras.

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling


One strange thing she did whilst on her back was to brush her hair across her face, so bloody annoying.


I can relate to this, insecurity?? I dont know why though. shes not ugly,  a nice body, nice big ass and a nice pair of tits , what more can a girl ask for
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 06:41:17 pm by princemenou »

Offline Kev1986

Aw profile not working. Is he still working

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Aw profile not working. Is he still working

Its a she mate, if you read back on some reviews and comments ur answer will be staring you in the face

« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 02:21:29 pm by princemenou »