Author Topic: Statira - Diva Escorts - Paddington  (Read 2666 times)

Offline pantywetter

Saw Statira of Diva Escorts in mid Feb based on a positive comment by King Tarzan.

Location was in Paddington and fit for purpose plus reasonably discrete. 

Have to say I was a bit disappointed.  She is reasonably fit but not very sensual.  It felt like going to see a (female) mate.  She’s very casual, like you are going to see your accountant and not a high end escort.
I also don’t think as fit as she looks in the pictures.

She spent a lot of time on her phone before getting started then after round 1.  No interest in round 2 at all.

The usual positions and OWO were delivered well enough but slightly rushed. 

Diva, excellent as usual by Telegram.

Damage for the session was £200.

Looks - 7/10
Performance 6/10
Would I return - No
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 03:53:56 pm by vspanties »


Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Complete opposite of my yummy experience with her
I was basically glued to her for an hour
Made her cum during RO too
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 04:12:17 pm by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Blu007

.  No interest in round 2 at all.

The usual positions and OWO were delivered well enough but slightly rushed. 



I had the same experience.