External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyQUICK BITS
Venue - Incall, plenty of parking within the area, not completely discreet as the area is fairly busy. Would advise an evening visit.
Price - £70 for 30 minutes, I went off her viva street price as EI was stating £100. Well worth what I paid!
Comms - Meeting was booked via SMS. Fairly fast response and a good English. Same day booking, message sent and booked 1.5hrs before.
Services - no GFE or PSE, handjob, OW, penetration (protected). Fairly basic meet, no extras at all, asked twice and nothing. Still a great meet tho.
THE MEET
Turned up to the door, shared accommodation that comes across as its used purely for my type of visit. Went into the building and was a few seconds before Misha popped her head out. Initially I thought "thank god the risk has paid off" as she has literally next to no reviews. She as is, in her photos. However I feel as though she could use other photos on the EI pages as they don't actually show how attractive this young woman is. I genuinely mean that they don't do her justice.
Into the room and we start chatting, I decide to get the paperwork out of the way by placing it on the cabinet (she's a smart girl). Use the loo and back in I come to find the 5ft 4" Misha laying on the bed in the nude. Oh what a beautiful sight that is. She has a very well toned body, slim legs that lead up to a nice peachy ass and a hourglass frame that supports some really nice fake tits. The could come across as real, not a scar in sight. As for her face, only photos can describe what a beauty she is. But it was complimented by some nice red lipstick. Oh, did I mention she has such a nice and sexy tan?
We started with some OW, putting the protection on with her mouth and getting straight to work on me. I caressed her firm ass and tight body, looking at how sexy she is and studying the tattoos that compliment her curves and tan. I return the favour by letting my hands wander and rub her clit down below.
Next we get her on top and on to some penetration (protected), then onto doggy and a couple other positions. After all this we decide to go for a handjob with some baby oil and its great as Misha really knows what to do and the fact that she is so god damn sexy, really doesn't help. As i'm getting hand relief I decide to tease her some more by playing with her clit again and running my fingers up and down her inviting little slit.
After a while I decide to get another condom on and do her prone bone to finish me off, but as I came to the end I wanted to look at her so I flipped her over and done it missionary facing her.
Once done I was offered a shower to clean up, chucked the clothes back on while having a chat and then off I fucked on my merry way.
Would I visit again? FUCK YES!
Would I recommend her? Yes, 100% you should go see her. I will certainly be going to see her again.
Also this is my first review, but I have more to add. So feedback is welcome.
Other links:External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only