Author Topic: Sensual Massage Mary - Colchester  (Read 3731 times)

Offline Essexrabbit

External Link/Members Only

Sorry as the link above is for their other location in Ipswich but my Incall was in north Colchester, discreet location. I believe the girls change between the locations.

Rate - £100 1 hour b2b massage with HF (fully naked throughout)

Girl - late 30s 7/10 friendly good slim Attractive and nice c boobs, possibly Russian and the English was ok.

Service - massage on a table, started on my front. Overall a good massage of the back, legs and buttocks with the occasional swipes to get me going. I think it was at this point Mary jumped on top and used her breasts to massage with the occasional grind of her pussy on the back of my leg. I thought that was a good point to see if I could have a mutual feel. Reached around and slowly started with the top of the thigh, this was encouraged so when into the clit and slid a few fingers in. She seemed to push back so no problems there. Flipped over chest massage and legs. At this point the old boy was going, she again jumps on, grinding her pussy extremely close. So again I went in with a few fingers and Mary allowed me to finger fuck away, whilst she finished me to completion.

I didn’t try to kiss or anything further so I am unsure of that would be allowed.

Overall an enjoyable hour.

Return - yes 

Offline Essexrabbit

External Link/Members Only

This is the Colchester location.

I won’t be going there as I see their was a review posted for this girl and she was drunk. Not my cup of tea

Offline steveng1982

That was my review.  I would say that none of the girls in the recent  pics on the post is her.

Offline steveng1982

The girl I saw had noticable scarring on one of her tits.