External Link/Members OnlyThe usual location in Colnbrook behind the sliding gates.
Fee £130 hour.
Coms All done by text, no issues.
Looks. As described on AW. She opened the door in a lilac dress that was the size of your average handkerchief. Pretty face, long dark hair, nice eyes, slim. As I followed her upstairs I was granted a view of her sensational bottom. Boobs are nice but false. A bit firm for my liking but look good.
Personality. Bubbly, positive, good fun. Combined with her looks I found her really sexy. A bit like the way I find Konnie Huq really sexy (although they don’t look alike)
Sevices limited. Covid impact here. OW, cowgirl and HJ. Excellent massage though. Would like to try her in normal times.
She stripped off, teased me a bit with her hands and I got really really turned on (as I’ve said, I found her really sexy... but also lockdown horn?). Asked her for a HJ and squirted all over the place. Fondled her amazing bottom during this and fingered her pussy gently. Then a good massage. Really firm. At one point she knelt on the back of my thighs to do it. I could hardly tell she was there, she’s tiny. Anyway, after recovery massage on to OW... not really my thing but it got me hard for some cowgirl penetration.
Same service might have been an issue with a different girl, but was good with her.
Worth a visit if you’re happy with the service offered