Author Topic: Vicky Toria - Birmingham - FBSM  (Read 2892 times)


49 review(s) for Vicky Toria (46 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BrownChoc

Hi all,

I've been punting a while but only recently made an account on here. So I will add a few of my most recent punts as reviews over the coming days.

This is my first review on here, so I apologise in advance for any errors. But please correct me where necessary.

AW Link: External Link/Members Only

Rate: £80 for an hour
Location: Just off broad street, plenty of on and off street parking. (if you go later in the day it's free on the road)

I had Vicky on my hot list for a while but could never find a time when we were both free. Finally managed to get a slot with her a fortnight ago. Comm's are always really easy with her; she's polite and unless in a booking, she replies quickly.

So shot off a text message and made booking for 230 that afternoon and then postcode was sent straight away. Drove down and as mentioned, parking was easy enough to find. Messaged again for her exact location as there are a series of flats in the area. Buzzed in and directions given straight to her flat entrance. The normal, hide behind the door trick to answer. But greeted by a beautiful lady, wearing a LBD. Yes her profile states 40, but she looks good for her age. The flat was immaculate which always puts you at ease. Even though she is Hungarian, her english is top notch so having conversation isn't an issue at all.

She led me through to the room where the massage would take place, gave me a chance to admire her amazing silhouette from behind. In the room, the table was in the middle of the room, soft jazz playing and a sofa to one side. One wall is covered in mirrors if you want to watch the action during. She insists on taking a seat and having a chat beforehand to discuss the service. I said I wanted a B2B medium massage and told her I could go twice in the hour to which she was more than happy to oblige to doing. The dress she was wearing was zipped at the front so when that was opened, to my pleasure, she was fully nude underneath. This is where you can really appreciate her figure. So straight onto the table I went. Face up to start and a fantastic HJ which ended a bit too quickly (my fault). Touching and caressing her was openly received But flipped over and onto the massage. She uses a warm oil, which she applied copiously to my back and legs and subsequently covered herself in the same oil and then jumped on top of me.

The massage was great and you can feel her whole body as she slips and slides up and down you. Plenty of reach unders and fondling through out the whole massage. Worked my legs and my whole back up to my neck. Plenty of pleasant conversation throughout too.

Then she ushered me to turn over for second finish. She quickly wiped herself down due to the excess oil and then lubricated me up again. Her happy ending isn't just about getting you finished and out, she responds to your reactions and keeps edging you over and over again. This ended in a very explosive finish. She then cleaned me up and we continued to have a chat. I then had a shower, came out and she was still nude on the sofa, we continued our chat. I got ready and left.

I didn't ask about any extra's so I don't know if they're provided. I tend not to push the boundaries on a first meet.

But will I go back? 100% yes!

Offline alabama1

Good review. Concerning extras, i wouldn't hold your breathe. If her previous 29 reviews are anything to go by, there ain't any on offer. :D

Offline BrownChoc

Good review. Concerning extras, i wouldn't hold your breathe. If her previous 29 reviews are anything to go by, there ain't any on offer. :D

yeh I don't think so either, I know some guys will still possibly be interested.