Author Topic: Hot April - Hatfield TOFTT  (Read 1656 times)


47 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6093432) (38 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Chigwellsfinest


Long time lurker, but this is my first review as I wanted to give something back to you all.
Saw this profile was new and thought she looked good. So decided I would take one for the team.

Comms: Called around 12 and made the arrangements for a couple of hours later. She spoke good English and I wasn’t sure if I was speaking to a maid, but once I got there realised it was her. Services agreed for half an hour included owo and cim included in the price. Didn’t charge any extras listed (odd that facial is extra but CIM wasn’t but hey ho.


Location: Block of flats near the Hatfield Galeria. Car parking is easily available at a car park outside Aldi, and is free for an hour. Flat was fine, nothing special, but perfectly suitable. En-Suite bathroom to the room.

The girl: Arrived a few minutes early and text I was there. Was asked to wait a couple of mins and then received a text with clear instructions on where to go. First floor flat. Usual behind the door, but then revealed herself. WOW she was tall. With the heels on she was around 6 foot. Once she took them off she was around 5’7. It’s the girl in the photos. I reckon age is about correct, maybe a year or so older. From the pictures I think she is probably an agency girl gone Indy. It’s definitely her but the pics are airbrushed. Lovely thin figure with nice handful breasts. Was very happy with what I saw.

Action: was shown to the bedroom and we agreed on services. £80 for 30 mins including CIM. She had a very friendly and easy demeanour and you know instantly that this could be good. Had a quick wash whilst she stashed the cash and came back in the room. She was wearing hot lingerie (suspenders, etc) had a little hug and started a few kisses, some tongue action but not full on french. I lay down on the bed, and she starts to kiss down my chest behind ears, neck etc. All very sexy. She does down on me, and immediately takes it all the way down her throat. Wow, was great. Continued to give great head. Lots of licking and kissing all around my balls and perineum. Absolutely fantastic head, lots of eye contact, and back to DT. Nice and sloppy. Not too fast, took her time to do some cock worship. After about 10 mins she said, you wanna fuck? Who was I to say no?
On with the Dom and she squats straight on my cock and starts going at it. Did this for a couple of mins, but had to slow her down as I was going to blow. Slowed it down with her on top and we did this for a few mins, till I didn’t think I could hold on anymore.
I Asked if we could get to the grand finish, and she seemed delighted. Off with Dom and she starts going at it again, plenty of DT, lots of attention to the balls until eventually I can’t hold off anymore and release into her mouth. She took it all straight to the back of the throat and completely swallowed my dick. Not a drop spilt. Gave me a wet wipe and she went off to the bathroom.
Came back and we had a little chat, she is here for another week or so.

Summary: Great half hour session with a hot girl who was very friendly. Would happily go again!


External Link/Members Only

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Chigwellsfinest


Offline Marvelous

Sorry to burst your bubble but she has 7 reviews already all within the last month or so, so not quite a TOFTT but its the thought that counts :thumbsup:

Offline Simon1977

She's had a few good reviews and wish she would pop to Kent for a tour. Defo on my HL if I'm ever her way.