Author Topic: Chyna, Bury - Lamaison  (Read 2024 times)

Offline Bigerection

External Link/Members Only
Lamaison Bury
£50
30 minutes
December 2020

Went to Lamaison of the cuff. Had the choice of 3 girls sorry can't remember their names but goto be honest wasn't that thrilled by any of them. Chyna who I'd say was mid 20's definitely had the best body so went with her.
Followed her fabulous g-stringed ass to the room and had a shower while Chyna returned.
She has a very slim toned body with very smooth mixed race skin. Not too sure about the long blue wig though.
Onto a baby oil rub down which was OK then she turned me over and oiled up the old man that stood to attention very quickly and she gave me a good tug. On with the hat for a good covered (my choice) BJ plenty of eye contact. Then Chyna climbed aboard and rode me well making all the right noises. Her peirced I'd say C cup boobs were nice and firm and a good handful. Onto mish and again she made all the right noises and with her eyes rolling back I'd say she enjoyed it. A bit of doggy before I could last no more and she oiled me up again for a nice hand job till I shot a heavy load, she continued wanking me until I was empty.
Would recommend Chyna as she has a great body and certainly gave me what I went for.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I asked about her a while back and others sent links to other threads but the question couldn't be definitively answered however as you've seen her -

Her profile says mixed race but is she mixed race Asian or mixed race black  :unknown:

Offline wilky24

She's mixed race black br i thought she was very fit looking bird when I saw her

Offline Jonte55

She looks good, are her pic true likeness?

Offline Blackpool Rock

She's mixed race black br i thought she was very fit looking bird when I saw her
Cheers

Offline Bigerection

Yes she's mixed race black. Not bad looking and a cracking body.

Offline wilky24

She come across as having a attitude simular to Brooke if you've had the pleasure of Brooke