Author Topic: 5star Savannah - Leeds Hotel  (Read 2322 times)


7 review(s) for 5star savannah (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline chucky250

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place in a hotel in Leeds city centre, towards the end of summer last year.

Few texts sent to confirm the booking, then a phone call for the room number.

To start off with I was very attracted to Savannah, really good looking girl with a nice arse and nice pair of natural tits. Good bit of banter and a grope as I first got in and though I was in for a right treat. Had a quick shower and dried off, then down to business, she lay back on the bed and I got to it with some oral on her, she tasted great had a lovely tight pussy, a pierced clit and enjoyed a finger in the front and back. She seemed rather responsive and like she was genuinely enjoying it.

I do love eating pussy but feel she would have just let me use all my time enjoying her, so I suggested a 69. This is where it seemed to go bit downhill, I felt as though there was very little effort from her, she sat on my face whilst half heartedly tossing me off, then reached for a condom for a covered blowjob, there seemed to be very little time with my cock actually in her mouth, more hand action than anything.
Seemed she got a bit bored so asked for sex, and I said okay let you jump on top for a bit. This was quickly shut down and she said lets go for doggy which I obliged.

Like I said earlier attractive girl with a great figure so the view was great, I was getting close, but she kept leaning to far forward so must have been in some discomfort maybe or just couldn't be bothered so she switched up to mish and spread her legs. Again a cracking site and I could have been happy ploughing her here to completion, I didn't feel I was going at it too hard but she complained that I was and if I carried on she'd have to finish me by hand. This was a massive mood killer tbh, I did go a bit softer and eventually managed to finish in the bag.

She was straight up getting changed as I think she maybe had to be somewhere.

Once finished the banter returned and she seemed a nice girl and that she could be some fun.

Would I return? Ive read another review on here where he had to lay out exactly what he wanted before hand or else he'd walk and that seemed to lead to a good session.
I did find her very attractive so if I was to return maybe that is the method to take with her.

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place in a hotel in Leeds city centre, towards the end of summer last year.

Few texts sent to confirm the booking, then a phone call for the room number.

To start off with I was very attracted to Savannah, really good looking girl with a nice arse and nice pair of natural tits. Good bit of banter and a grope as I first got in and though I was in for a right treat. Had a quick shower and dried off, then down to business, she lay back on the bed and I got to it with some oral on her, she tasted great had a lovely tight pussy, a pierced clit and enjoyed a finger in the front and back. She seemed rather responsive and like she was genuinely enjoying it.

I do love eating pussy but feel she would have just let me use all my time enjoying her, so I suggested a 69. This is where it seemed to go bit downhill, I felt as though there was very little effort from her, she sat on my face whilst half heartedly tossing me off, then reached for a condom for a covered blowjob, there seemed to be very little time with my cock actually in her mouth, more hand action than anything.
Seemed she got a bit bored so asked for sex, and I said okay let you jump on top for a bit. This was quickly shut down and she said lets go for doggy which I obliged.

Like I said earlier attractive girl with a great figure so the view was great, I was getting close, but she kept leaning to far forward so must have been in some discomfort maybe or just couldn't be bothered so she switched up to mish and spread her legs. Again a cracking site and I could have been happy ploughing her here to completion, I didn't feel I was going at it too hard but she complained that I was and if I carried on she'd have to finish me by hand. This was a massive mood killer tbh, I did go a bit softer and eventually managed to finish in the bag.

She was straight up getting changed as I think she maybe had to be somewhere.

Once finished the banter returned and she seemed a nice girl and that she could be some fun.

Would I return? Ive read another review on here where he had to lay out exactly what he wanted before hand or else he'd walk and that seemed to lead to a good session.
I did find her very attractive so if I was to return maybe that is the method to take with her.

It's all about being assertive MrC.  :hi: :hi:

l find that laying my stall out in advance makes for a much better experience. I also don't take any crap off newbies to me no more and I will walk if they don't play by the agreed rules.

FWIW  I've pissed far too much money up the wall in the past by not being assertive.

Offline dickhon

she looks like she could be a bit on the porky side to me..whatdress size would you say she was? 8, 10 12 or higher?

Offline Crazyoldhaag

she looks like she could be a bit on the porky side to me..whatdress size would you say she was? 8, 10 12 or higher?

6/8

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
she looks like she could be a bit on the porky side to me..whatdress size would you say she was? 8, 10 12 or higher?

Pictures aren't her albeit they are a good representation.

She's very athletic and as MrC states, looking forwards to the review MrC, she's a size 8.

Offline chucky250

It's all about being assertive MrC.  :hi: :hi:

l find that laying my stall out in advance makes for a much better experience. I also don't take any crap off newbies to me no more and I will walk if they don't play by the agreed rules.

FWIW  I've pissed far too much money up the wall in the past by not being assertive.

Thanks for the advice fishy, Im new to this game so maybe as my confidence grows so will my assertiveness  :lol:

Offline chucky250

Yeah wouldnt say porky at all, curves in the right places