Author Topic: Anna 20 liverpool outcall only  (Read 1537 times)

Offline Mr.Polite.Service.User

ANNA 20 ROMANIAN     LIVERPOOL      OUTCALL ONLY

External Link/Members Only

I phoned her and told her i needed to see face.
She agreed and called me on Whattsapp cam.

I was quite happy.
Nothing to knock your socks off but quite goodlooking and was polite and friendly.

She is Romanian but has a nice attitude.

She says she does outcall only because she is luving with people.

Oral is only with condom.
She played and allowed some depth.
I did come.
In condom.
I lickrd and gently fingered her pussy.
No problem.
She seemed to like it.
Then doggy. I didnt come again but that was down to me.
I
Overall, i was happy enough.
Nothing off the Richter but I like her attitude.
Btw    lovely ass and biggish tits.
She is on the slightly plump side.
Im giving her a plus.

£80  half hour
She came to me.
We are in same postcode