Author Topic: May massage Gosport  (Read 1300 times)

Offline Victor7522

External Link/Members Only

I've been out of the game for quite a long time, largely due to ill health, but thought that I would dip my toe in the water again with a massage. The idea of a tiny Thai with big tits, as described by Dirty Parry, quite appealed.
I sent her a text around 10:00 this morning to see if she was free at about 12:00. She said no but she was free at 2:00. This didn't fit with my plans for the day. However a bit of juggling and the hours drive to Gosport, arriving at about 2:00, became a possibility. Sent another text at 10:45 and she confirmed that she was available at 2:00 and sent the postcode and the name of the road.
So I trundle off to Gosport in my car  - bloody hell, some parts of the area are a bit grim and the traffic was pretty heavy. Arrived at 1:45 and then received a text at 1:49 saying she was busy and could I come at 3:00! No chance that I'm going to sit in my car for an hour so, after telling her that I wasn't happy and was leaving, retraced my route back to the M27. Lo and behold, at about 2:20 another text arrives saying 'Sorry you want come now'  :dash:. Think that I may need to wait just a little longer until the shops re-open.

Offline BDiONU

Yesterday I booked for 1PM today, confirmed from her by text.  Arrived and no response to text or phone.  Waited until after final call 1.10 then left.  Clearly overbooking.