Author Topic: Beatriz Soares - South Kensington  (Read 10040 times)

Offline Donmakz7531

I saw Beatriz 2 days ago for half n hot hour for 150

She was very passable and sexy she was around 5ft 10 and had a nick long cock which I will say is a solid 8 inches, she was very willing to pls me and was polite. The encounter was me fucking her in numerous position and giving and recieving oral

I will say it was a very good experience
External Link/Members Only

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
London is a big place, in which part of it did the meeting take place?

Offline Donmakz7531

South Kensington sorry forgot say

Online Miketaylor911

Is she still over weight ? First saw her 3 years ago she looked great but last year I walked out when I saw how much weight she had gained..

Offline Donmakz7531

Far from over weight in my opinion  she  had the perfect body this was my second time seeing her aswell, the first time was 2 years ago and even then she’s was basically the shape as now

Offline Slumlord666

Saw her a couple of weeks ago. Must agree with Miketaylor911 - she is definately on the chubby side. Also, appartment could have benefitted from some cleaning...

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Saw her a couple of weeks ago. Must agree with Miketaylor911 - she is definately on the chubby side. Also, appartment could have benefitted from some cleaning...
Why not post a review to help other punters? There's a guide that will help.

External Link/Members Only