Author Topic: Motspur Park - Between the lockdowns - Osterley Girls - Alisa  (Read 3059 times)

Offline Dorkbogard

Place: Motspur Park (a stone's throw from the station)
Day: a Thursday between the lockdowns (early Dec 2020)
Girl: Alisa an attractive slim (for her age) MILF. I think she has been reviewed many times before.

Wanted a 'safe' punt so went to Osterly's Motspur Park branch. Rang a few days earlier and booked Alisa.
I've seen her before and was very much looking forward to the visit as I was sure that FS would be on offer after the promise on my last visit.

Alisa opened the door, wearing a mask and after measuring my temperature showed me into the room.

I asked for an hour B2B and handed the papers over.

I lay on my front and Alisa started her massage. I asked to touch and she said ok.
My hands began a wandering and before long she stripped.

I asked her to lay down and started RO. She became very wet very quickly.
I thought I would try inserting a finger while working on her clit, there was no resistance.

Sadly, she came all to quickly. I asked if she wanted a F. She asked if I had protection (which I did), and agreed £40.

She got on top and sadly for me I also came all too quickly.

I had 30 mins left, which Alisa spent giving me a lovely relaxing massage.

A quick shower and out in just over 60 mins. Alisa kept her mask on at all times.

For me, I prefer Ellen, but would be happy with either.

I just have to try another day (once BoJo gives the green light) and see how my luck holds with one of the other girls.

The number I texted is 07388589669

Cheers


Offline Dorkbogard



Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Great little cafe next door for breakfast, that is if you're someone who likes an early appointment.

Online Fletch747

Thanks Dork.
How much did you pay out in total?

Offline Dorkbogard

Hey!
All in £125.
A little expensive, but as previously mentioned I go there because I know the place and am comfortable in the surroundings.

Online Fletch747

Hey!
All in £125.
A little expensive, but as previously mentioned I go there because I know the place and am comfortable in the surroundings.
Thanks matey  :thumbsup: