External Link/Members OnlyThis punt is from a few months ago. I was passing by Luton so I thought I'd have a little punt. Found her on adultwork and the options were pretty slim.
Price £60 for an hour.
Found her on adultwork work. Messaged her and got a quick reply with address.
Venue..a terraced house on a public road. Knocked on the door and she answered. The venue was abit crap. I needed to oee
The shower room is downstairs through the lounge and kitchen. So you end up passing the other people living there.
Once done went upstairs.The room was nice and clean. No issues.
The girl.. now she does look younger in the pics but she is in her 30's. Has saggy tummy and think she told me she had two kids. Not very attractive at all, she's petite but still saggy in some places.
Service..this is where it went really downhill. She took money and told me to strip off then she left the room and did not come back for 15 minutes when she returned she didn't dfk which was fine. It was OW and as she was doing this she was messaging clients. I wasn't majorly fussed until it went on for a while and I told her to focus on me. She apologized saying that she was helping one of the other girls out as she can't speak English. She then interpreted me saying"it's ok" as "crack on babe" cos she carried on and I had to tell her to get off the phone.
We then had sex.. couldn't even tell you what position..it was so basic.. after I came..she asked if I could massage her back.
I had to remind her again who was the paying customer and she grudgingly gave me a massage.
She then bored me talking about her life back in her home country. I then got another blow job Which turned in to a hj all whilst she waas clockwatching amd reminding me of the time.
I couldn't finish off so got changed and said our goodbyes.
So all in all it was a terrible service. The girl was friendly and polite but quite the piss taker at times.
Would not recommend