Author Topic: Alexandra Premium Sunderland  (Read 1430 times)

Offline Sntyi348

External Link/Members Only

Coms: Messaged premium to see if Eliza was available, sadly not (I have since seen Eliza and a review will soon be posted). Booked with Alexandra instead and was not disappointed. All sorted in a phone call with premium and great comms.

Fee: £60 for 30 minutes.

Location: Apartments near city centre. Had a hotel booked in city so an easy walk. Don't know the name of the area as not from round here.

Looks: Alexandra is really good looking. Solid 8/10. Really good arse and nice small pert tits. She's fairly small, but that's okay with me.

The meet: Got in room as she hide behind door and what a site. Alexandra is listed as early 20's and this sounds right. Dressed in matching underwear and straight in for a DFK. My hands went straight to that arse of hers. Paperwork sorted, then got her on bed and sucking my cock. Very good deep OWO and plenty of eye contact. On with rubber then sex in GC, Mish and then doggy. Wanted to finish with CIM and she was more than happy to oblige. She turns round, gets on hands and knees on the bed, slips condom off and more great OWO follows for a few more mins before she takes the lot in her mouth.

30 mins was getting close so got dressed and out the door pretty happy.

Overall: Attractive friendly girl who knows what's she's doing. Would go again when I've got through a few more of the premium girls.

I did say I would review Eliza too, but there's isn't much point. My review would pretty much match the others. Great punt.



Offline Bertbanger99

when did this meet happen?
she must have upped her game, i was under the impression she did OW only going off reports on here

Offline Sntyi348

Meet happened around mid November. Not sure if she only does OW now. If so, I won't be going back.

Offline Fredjames1

External Link/Members Only

I did say I would review Eliza too, but there's isn't much point. My review would pretty much match the others. Great punt.

Always still worth doing a review.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 02:41:38 pm by Fredjames1 »

Offline Bertbanger99

she did OW before your review, so hopefully thats changed for good

Offline Style96

Did she swallow as well? Been looking for a girl that will happily swallow a load.

Offline toon972

Nice review, if she still does cim then a visit is due as she seems ideal for me.