External Link/Members OnlyThis took place in December whilst in tier 3 still
The lady - an old lady in her 40’s I’d guess but she was weirdly hot/milfish and well dressed too - good height as well and slim
Price and services - 40 for the hour and 40 for b2b - I didn’t enquire if more is on offer but maybe you could try and get owo for extra but that’s just hearsay since I didn’t ask
Action -
Started with a massage which was solid and she did enough to keep it sensual too but she seemed to know what she was doing - seemed experienced - with younger girls they often get excited with me and they seem to move into b2b quite fast and it’s often very raunchy but she seemed seasoned and had a routine where she knew her times etc and when to indulge in the other stuff so she would not have to do for the majority of the session
Nevertheless the massage was solid and she would sometimes swipe and play with my ass regions which I enjoyed - after about 30-35 minutes in she asked if I wanted b2b after some prolonged reach unders and I accepted of course - I then turned over to find her taking her clothes off to a quite sexy body and pretty great titties - they’re natural and very perky and a good size and I had to check them a few times to to make sure they were natural haha
Had some enjoyment with her tits and then she straddled backwards and forwards on my cock whilst I clenched onto her thighs to control the speed and keep it intense - she was actually getting quite into it and became pretty wet
After some more playing and then her moving to the hj I finished quicker than I expected and had a solid if not anything spectacular session
Pros - great titties and keeps it sensual enough and the b2b was better than I had expected. Good HJ
Cons - massage was a little boring even if competent at times as she would return to previously massages regions too much when I just wanted her to spend more time teasing the more fun areas after a while haha I could also smell fags on her breath
Overall a solid overall session 6.5-7/10 which JUST scrapes a positive for me based on the better than expected b2b and solid massage
Would I return to see her? Possibly