Author Topic: Rare Ruby Red TOFTT  (Read 741 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5925636) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Barry782

External Link/Members Only

Clacton, at the end of lockdown 1, prior to 2...

Having been unable to meet with sexy Essex milf I saw this profile. Dropped an email and Ruby was available. Spoke about the meet and she provides all my requirements so off I went.

Met by a curvy blonde that was very pretty and friendly.

Nice warm house and led upstairs. She stashed the cash and I got ready.

Lots of kissing to start with and she was very wet down below as I had a play.

Pulled her up and she proceeds to give me a very wet, very sloppy blow job. So much saliva dribbling down my cock and out of her mouth.

Began to face fuck and was encouraged to go for it, so I did and goodness me, she can take it. Right up to the hilt, balls being locked at the same time.

I tell her I'm ready and she starts to beg for me to cum over her face - excellent.

After I've blown my load she keeps the action going with dirty talk and a wet wank, before more of the same and I'm spent.

A real gem (lol...) of a girl and once this fucking lockdown shit is over, I'll be seeing again. She says she up for a three way so if I get that sorted I'll report back

B
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 12:29:40 pm by Barry782 »