Author Topic: Heavenly Hanna - Coventry  (Read 1396 times)


3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5635756) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline CV31Lad

First review so be kind. I have some positives but wanted to throw out the Negative first.

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened a couple of weeks ago. Smart flat in the city centre. Was dubious to begin with as I only usually go for girls reviewed on here and I should have stuck to my gut instinct but my second brain took over.
£70 for half hour.
On meeting Hanna was wearing nice black lingerie and had a decent figure. Face was a bit meh. Money exchanged and she starts with OWO but she barely touched the tip and it was a bit rushed. She then reaches for the bag but I did like the look of her pussy so asked to check it out. She seemed to have put something on it that just gave it a really distateful orange sense. But it was vile. Some sort of lubricant but goodness knows what it was. Designed to put me off than to keep me going so that didn't last long.
On with the bag and we fucked doggy, which to be fair, she did have a nice arse. Finished in mish but it was all very mechanical on her part. My guess is she is only here for a short time and will be moving on soon.

To top it off, I got hit with a fine for driving in a bus lane afterwards.


Offline The Ultracheese

I saw this one too OWO was rushed as well for me but was a decent shag lovely set of breasts
« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 02:52:18 pm by The Ultracheese »

Offline CV31Lad

I saw this one too OWO was rushed as well for me but was a decent shag lovely set of breasts

I was borderline Neutral for that reason but the lack of interest from her just put me right off. Suspect she is working with another Hungarian girl on AW by the name of Layla.

Offline pbrown355

She has at least 1 review on here because I reviewed her.
Can't remember but think I gave her a positive. My memory now says nice body but going through the motions. No RO (my choice) so don't know what it tasted like. Maybe it was that stuff they used to put on kids nails to stop them chewing! I can tell you that most hand gels taste pretty crap so maybe that's what she used instead of a shower.
Never went back so I can't have thought she was more than ok.
Thanks for the review-maybe she's heading back to Brum.

Offline Thompsonjohn

Thanks for the review, I saw her profile but I will give her a miss.