Author Topic: Xanadu massage - Manchester  (Read 5110 times)

Offline Tomsmith86

I had read some reviews earlier in the week and decided I'd try and fit a meet in while i was in town hunting for a turkey.

I tried a few places, but after being met with either no availability or replies, i got a bite on the line at Xanadu.

External Link/Members Only

Comms- Some great comms and a quick response later and i was booked in within 15 mins of the first message.

Location- I was sent the address, which is on the highstreet in the NQ. Not the most discreet of entrances, across the road from a few shops and a pub. With a hood up and a mask, i wasn't too fussed by this.

The price - i originally booked in for 30 mins at £25. Paid to the receptionist. I managed to get a topless HE for another £20, and even had a finger in the stinker.

The girl - Id say she was in her 40s,a thai milf vibe with massive tits. Had a mask on which came off and she was quite attractive.

Massage - The massage was fine, plenty CC swipes and hard pressing on my back, a bit half arsed on the legs. When she turned me over i was hard, and she cheekily give it a stroke. We then negotiated prices, while she had a hand on my cock, definitely worked in her favour, but I was happy with the price.

Bit of a stroke on the chest and then onto the main event. Plenty of soft strokes while she took her top off. I had her tits in my mouth for a while and started licking her nips, which were hard as bullets. I fondled her arse and slid her thong aside to finger her little arsehole. She started to moan which got me close and I finished with a hand in her arse, my lips full of tits and her 2 hands around my piece. Clean up with wet wipes and she gave me a head massage to finish up.

Money exchanged at the end.

All in all a good massage, probably one of my best.

I don't think I'd go back unless FS was offered, but no suggestions of this.

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
Cheers for sharing. :thumbsup:

I went there myself over 18 months ago and had a good time.

Offline Tom_72277

Was it the girl in the photos that gave the massage?

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Was it the girl in the photos that gave the massage?

On the basis that this type of profile rarely uses genuine pictures, and the description in the OP, I'd say not.

And, for example, External Link/Members Only

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Sounds good, shame she doesn't gobble or let you stuff her.
Did you get your turkey btw?

Offline Tomsmith86

Was it the girl in the photos that gave the massage?

Definitely not, i didn't go in expecting it to be her to be honest, which was definitely the best bet

Offline Tomsmith86

Sounds good, shame she doesn't gobble or let you stuff her.
Did you get your turkey btw?

Haha well played good sir. Yeah i picked one up or I would have been in the doghouse for sure.

Offline Tomsmith86

Cheers for sharing. :thumbsup:

I went there myself over 18 months ago and had a good time.

I do believe it was your review that helped me pick. I initially wanted orange spa, but didn't look like it was open & phone number went straight to voicemail.

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
I do believe it was your review that helped me pick. I initially wanted orange spa, but didn't look like it was open & phone number went straight to voicemail.
I certainly miss Orange Spa,been a few times,phone calls straight to voicemail as well. :(