Author Topic: Lucylou123 - TOFTT - Lymm  (Read 1366 times)


3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5475549) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline spiderajdude

External Link/Members Only

Comms:  Fast through text.  Only positive.

Location: Budget Hotel, off M6 – commonly used.  All safe and easy with ample parking.

Price: 60 mins for 15 min incall.

When: Last week.

Girl:  Apart from having all the correct physical attributes of arms and legs, the girl you get is not reflective of the limited photos on AW.  Much larger in size, excess middle timber. 

Service.  Only went for 15 mins as first time and no reports – still the price I pay for 30 mins with some girls.  No kissing at all.  Oral was protected, only missionary sex.  To be honest, I wasn’t really trying as I just wanted to cum quickly, get something for my 60 pounds and get the hell out of there.  Felt mechanical and cold, it’s the first time I’ve ever struggled to cum in many years of punting.

Finished, given toilet paper to clean up, clothes on – she was straight on her phone so little dialogue, 10 mins in and out!. 

Won’t be back, she may be more to others taste, but not mine.  I've had much better first encounters.  I've gone neutral as nothing bad happened but felt misled with the photos and cold service.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Mmmm don't think i'll be beating down her door, all in all sound a bit shit with limited service and not the girl in the pics / not representative.
I can get a 15 min P&D with covered BJ and sex for £35 in a parlour so at £60 it's well OTT  :thumbsdown:

Offline jaydee2000

Thanks for the review and good on you for taking the plunge. Keep looking at this one but never got the urge to TOFT based on limited info