Author Topic: Jen, Sheffield - Muang Beauty Salon  (Read 5113 times)

Offline Burberry

Yes, finally got booked in to see Jen at Muang for 1hr, not going to go into all the details. Jen -: lovely trimmed bush huge natural tits with the trade mark bullet nips, bollocks drained dry sweet as a dream, she enjoys the fun part which is always good.
O and her massage skills are getting better, happy days!!
Price 45 1hr massage extras £40.


Offline Horny Wan Kenobi

Yes, finally got booked in to see Jen at Muang for 1hr, not going to go into all the details. Jen -: lovely trimmed bush huge natural tits with the trade mark bullet nips, bollocks drained dry sweet as a dream, she enjoys the fun part which is always good.
O and her massage skills are getting better, happy days!!
Price 45 1hr massage extras £40.


We could have bumped into each other😂😂. I had the pleasure of Tan for an hour.. I'll review in full later.

Offline Horny Wan Kenobi


We could have bumped into each other😂😂. I had the pleasure of Tan for an hour.. I'll review in full later.

Just checked and I've already reviewed Tan so I'll just say I was very happy. Paid for 30 mins but when we agreed to B2B straight away and she stripped off I changed it to an hour. Highly recommended 👍👍

Offline Burberry

I hope I haven’t broke the rules.
Is Tan the tall one with glasses, may give her a try next week.

Offline Horny Wan Kenobi

I hope I haven’t broke the rules.
Is Tan the tall one with glasses, may give her a try next week.

Yes she's the one with glasses.

Offline fforte

« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 11:23:01 pm by fforte »

Offline Burberry

Cheers, read your review and booked her next week.

Offline Burberry

Finally got in to see Tan, will not say to much only that your review is spot on, spoiled for choice.

Offline STEVO 69

Finally got in to see Tan, will not say to much only that your review is spot on, spoiled for choice.

Not been to Muang for a while, could you give  info on which girls are there now please?
I know there is Ning, Tan and Jen.
Thanks for any info and your reports   :thumbsup:

Offline Burberry

Don’t know what info you are after, just read the reviews.

Offline STEVO 69

No problem, I will phone Ning.
Just wanted to know if Sunny had been replaced.
Thanks.