External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only I initially found this WG on Vivastreet under another name but a google of the phone number came up with her AW profile.
Not into domination myself, and usually wouldn't have booked for that reason, but going by her Vivastreet profile I messaged her and she replied with a long text of services she offers. You name it and she does it (apart from bareback, thankfully). Even hardsports was on the cards for £50 extra if that's what you're into. Watersports was £20 extra. Usually I would have requested that but...
She told me over text that it's £70 for half an hour. Then asked what my race was. I replied and told her. Then she asked if I saw her on AW. By this point I had found her AW profile so I said yes. Suddenly she said the price was £80 (?!?!).
Having already swallowed a viagra and set aside time in my day by this point I thought "what the hell, it's only an extra tenner". (£80 is more than I'd usually pay for 30mins).
LocationRight by the FACT cinema. If anyone remembers Sensual Tanja, same block, same floor. Her place was clean and tidy. I was told to remove my shoes at the door. To the left of me was lots of neat pairs of trainers and some dominatrix shoes. I noticed she had small feet.
Her room had a shelf of dildos, strap ons, whips, an adult pacifier, ball gags and what looked like a bodystocking outfit made out of leather straps. She told me she's a dominatrix primarily and she gets LOTS of requests for domination. I told her I'm into watersports. She replied that she cant offer it at last minute but if I want she could probably managed to shit on my face for £50.
I politely declined.
Plus I only brought £80 for the punt.
The GirlBody was flawless. She's small, petite and had a cute pair of B cup tits with tiny nipples. Her ass is pert, round and tight. Better than her picture. Facially she was pretty, wears glasses. She smiles a lot and is chatty. Speaks good English.
The PuntShe asked what I'm into. I told her 69, rimming (me on her) and doggy. She politely said she cant do doggy with me because I'm (apparently) too big. But she gave good covered oral with lots of eye contact and smiling. Switched to 69. Then her on top. She'd only take me half way in - she was very tight. Switched to missionary where she managed to take my length making lots of loud moans which sounded genuine but I'm fully aware this is her job so I wasn't bothered if it wasn't.
Clean up. Small talk and left.
ConclusionAll in all it was an ok punt. Nothing memorable. Would I go again? No. Simply because I like to finish in doggy. She's perfectly in her right to say no of course, but if I'd known that in advance I wouldn't have booked. She's got a great body and is clearly into most things. Usually I'd keep her in mind if I'm ever looking for an anal punt but if I'm too big for her pussy I doubt her ass would be up for offer.