Author Topic: Massage performance-Preston  (Read 4944 times)

Offline Golden_boy

I had the need for a massage and happy ending and was in the Preston area so I thought I would return for a massage.
Please see the link External Link/Members Only
Carly lives down a cul-de-sac in Preston a 5 minute drive from the docks, I felt safe leaving my car and there wasn't any nosey neighbours. communication leading up to the punt was easy and the conversation flowed during the massage.
I have previously seen Carly a few months ago and whilst in the area I thought I would to try another massage to see what happens. The massage went well started on my legs working her way up to my back and she remembered how I like the massage to be soft and sensual. Carly also added plenty of credit card swipes and  reached under to wank me whilst still lying on my front and after a few minutes asked me to turn over. Whilst on my back the happy ending was good her technique worked well for me she got naked when I was on my front, i was allowed to touch her boobs and bum but not her pussy. I soon shot my load when she was naked and was offered a hot towel wipe down which I accepted. Got dressed small chit chat and left. All in all everything I expected for 80 pound for the hour.

Does anyone know if I become a regular do you get any bonuses such a bj or maybe more?

Offline standardpostage

Thanks for share  :thumbsup:
She must be getting better  :)
Your last review gave her a neutral.
What does she look like ?

Offline Master1961

Looks preety fit in the car photo , do they do four hand as there’s two of them?
What’s her mate like ?

Offline Golden_boy

She's is late 40s early 50s, blonde hair, plastic boobs but they look and feel nice. Tbh I didn't know or aware she does a four handed massage.

Offline BP

She's is late 40s early 50s, ....

Are you sure?
I realise it's only an estimate
I'm sure I saw this one in Sharow Green 20 years ago and she was middle 40's then
If it's who I think it is then she's mid 60's easily.
Dog rings a bell (from your other review)
and he old fat hubby is on property?
Not having a go...just trying to establish if it's same one - she might look older with sunbed treatment, I know, but I'm sure it's her I saw

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,782
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
She's in her sixties
The "husband" is her son, and he's in his 40s

Despite her age she's got a damn fine slim body and a nice pair of tits.
As for the bull terrier its just yappy and wants attention. Give it a treat and it will love you for life

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,782
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Looks preety fit in the car photo , do they do four hand as there’s two of them?
What’s her mate like ?

I've never known her do four handers

Offline Golden_boy

My apologies I'm bad at guessing ages.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,782
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
this is her as well
External Link/Members Only

variously advertises as Carol / Carly / Kylie

there used to be a couple of videos on the internet of her walking naked down Blackpool prom around 30+ years ago, but the site seems to have gone

Offline BP

there used to be a couple of videos on the internet of her walking naked down Blackpool prom around 30+ years ago, but the site seems to have gone

I'm quite sure this old pic is her
External Link/Members Only

Offline Golden_boy

What a body for someone in her 60s. What a shame no extras are included or being hinted at

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,782
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126