Had to get in and check it out as I seen them advertise on Vivastreet.
No link for vivastreet at this moment unfortunately, but I got the gist on the phone, I rang the land line number 01723 375209.
Hi can I have a full body massage?
Yeah what time?
Anytime now?
Yeah no problem.
How much is massage?
40.
Shall I bring extra?
Yes.
Then I knew! Bingo!
Place was clean and tidy, small corridor to hide in off the main street which is good. Rang the bell, and the lady who answered was the one I booked with. FIT! Big tits, probably a DD. Beautiful ass, and gorgeous eyes in the glasses and over the mask.
40 paid for at the desk. Was lead to the room and left to my own device to get undressed with no instructions, so full kit off and laid face down on the bed.
She spread my legs and on with warm oil which was lovely, Thai massage on my back with little chit chat about our phone call and topless. Little giggle and she said 40 but not yet. So once I was told to flip over after 25-30 mins I got to ask again. She took my money, top off then I was on awe! Amazing set of tits. I mentioned how nice they were and hinted at body to body but she said another 40. I only had 30 on me but she obliged.
110 later and I was overly happy. I will definitely go again! Didnt see anyone else in there but if this lady is anything to go by they must be all nice. But you never know!