Author Topic: Scarlett Premium escorts north shields  (Read 7956 times)

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers SM I knew I’d missed something off but was in a rush

Nee Probs Matey............  :thumbsup:    :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

Somebody wake up from their afternoon nap in a bad mood  :rolleyes:

Or has someone nicked your werthers originals  :hi:

Neither ya "Rotund Little Twat".....................  :P    :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online toon972

My own little rule that I always have used is, never pick a girl who is described as a 10 as like ages you can add a bit on. It is a shame for the girls who are honest on here but that is what the industry has been turned into.