External Link/Members OnlyTried about a year ago, maybe longer actually, to arrange something but never came off. Couldn’t get our calendars to align.
Eventually decided to give it another go having seen a review couple weeks ago.
Pleased it happened. Comms were good, a little annoying and frustrating after I arrived near the property as she kept me waiting about 10/15 minutes parked out on the main road before an actual address was given. (Gives the postcode of the high street in initial contact, which is a two min walk from property) but I was literally about to pull away and leave when the text came in
When the address was given, like I say two min walk from high street where she asked me to park (had heard about people being asked to park on drive) door was ajar when I got there. Knocked on and went in. Asked to come upstairs, initial thoughts, pretty lady, very attractive in my opinion.
Massage was good, not great, not to the standards of the girls at Thai Siam in Sunderland which I think are quality.
But what followed was very enjoyable.
Discussed money, was only 30 mins which was an initial £40. Then asked if I’d like “it licked” not going to refuse that! So another £20 was agreed. Quality deep throat, stringy saliva blowjob followed! Top off and fantastic nipples revealed. Only thing she asked was that I let her know so that I didn’t cum in her mouth! Which was fine by me.
More massaging afterwards to finish things off. In summary, she was very bubbly, pleasant, attractive, did everything I was after and more.
Word of warning though, assume based on the fact I was asked to park on the main road, having heard people has previously been asked to park on the drive, and her commenting about being paranoid of the neighbours, I assume either they’re onto her, or she at least assumes they are!
Would I return? Definitely! But I think I’ve possibly given too much away of our meet and she’ll know I’ve posted this review, so maybe I won’t, but thought for the rest of you it was worth posting anyway