Author Topic: JAE Premium - Sunderland  (Read 2450 times)


3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5593653) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Lingus10

External Link/Members Only

1st punt post lockdown, thought long and hard especially in current situation
Mid afternoon booking
Jae is also on AW

External Link/Members Only

In call Sunderland as already mentioned, I came from wrong direction so didn't see entrance - quick call to agency and sorted

Door open and Jae had lovely black sexy outfit and smile
She is closer to 14 and good looking
£60 for 30 mins

Kissing, RO, OW Doggy & Cowgirl

Finished off with a hand job - I was worried I wouldn't cum as its something that is becoming more regular - Jae had no problems helping me and even commented on quantity
Whilst chatting she told me how the best part of her job was seeing guys cum - job well done sort of thing
This is main reason for positive
I would have preferred more eye contact but overall I enjoyed my self with a lovely lass

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review L.    :drinks:   Glad to hear you enjoyed her company.    :thumbsup:

Seems she went that extra mile to get rid of your "Muck", a sign of a good WG.   ;)

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online Satrover49

Sounds good, I’ve been looking at her recently, will keep her in mind for when things calm down again. Thanks for the review.

Online FLYING BLUE

Was the "Oral With" your suggestion Mr Cunni,  or is OWO off the menu?

Offline Lingus10

OW was her decision FB- that was ok for but understand not for everyone

I did omit that on arrival I was asked to use hand sanitiser

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. Pleased it was a good one.